Elementary Teacher Brags About Ignoring Parents' Wishes in Video Meeting: ‘There’s Nothing They Can Do’
Teachers are out to ignore the wishes of parents, yet again. In an April 26 Zoom meeting titled “Creating and Sustaining GSAs in Elementary Schools,” a teacher describes, even brags, about ignoring the wishes of a student’s parents (h/t Daily Mail).
For context, GSAs are Gender & Sexualities Alliances.
In the meeting, the teacher explains that a pair of parents—who the teacher makes a point to repeatedly call “caregivers” instead of parents—requested that their child be addressed by his or her given name and pronouns that align with his or her biological gender. The teacher, however, refuses and, after seeking approval from the principal and superintendent to do so, tells the parents that they can do whatever they want at home, but at school, their child falls under the teacher’s rules.
“The caregivers reacted really strongly […] and said, like, ‘I noticed you are using a different name than my child’s given name at birth and the pronouns that we gave them, and I’m respectively asking that you use the name and the pronouns that we gave them.’ […] I said, ‘I hear you. I hear what you’re saying. […] I hear that you’re using different ones [names and pronouns] at home, [but] here at school, […] I will refer to your child by whatever name and pronouns that they’ve told me they feel most comfortable with.’”
“I just told them, no. […] And there wasn’t much they could do.”
This isn’t the first instance of a teacher or school administrator either ignoring parents or “affirming” a student’s gender identity without a parent’s knowledge. A district in Wisconsin instructed teachers that parents didn’t have a right to know what gender their children were identifying as.
In another instance, school staff were holding secret meetings to affirm the gender of a depressed and confused young girl without the knowledge of the parents. That girl attempted suicide twice as a result.
This teacher’s comments were probably not meant to go any further than the immediate audience. Most teachers understand the need to be “sneaky” since parents have begun noticing the LGBTQ+ indoctrination taking place in schools around the country.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The REAL REASON the Left Hates Libs of TikTok... | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- James Lindsay on the Purpose of 'Grooming' in Public Schools ... ›
- Teacher Carries Student Out of Classroom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Mocks Parents, Brags About Teaching White Privilege ... ›
- Disney Aims to Center LGBTQ+ Characters in Products - Louder ... ›
- 'Parents Are Not Entitled' to Know About Their Kids - Louder With ... ›
- Schools Lean Into Controversy After Passage of Florida Bill - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Celebrates Sex Education Being Injected Into Classes ... ›
- Florida Teacher Speaks Out Against Don't Say Gay Bill - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Organization Invites Gay Porn Star to Speak - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Explains Being 'Sneaky' With LGBTQ Support - Louder With ... ›
- School Files Title IX Complaint for Using Wrong Pronouns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Counselor Claims Teachers Were Encouraged to Call CPS - Louder With Crowder ›
- Preschool Teacher Uses Class Trip to Push Her ‘Agenda’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hawaii Teacher Arrested for Sex with 13 Year Old Student - Louder With Crowder ›