Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 06, 2022
Teacher refuses to use preferred pronouns, gets arrested for contempt of court: 'I wouldn't call a boy a girl'
Here's what happens when you live in a country without freedom of speech or a first amendment. Not calling a "he" a "they" as "they" transition to a "she" can eventually lead to your arrest. Welcome to Ireland.
According to Daily Mail, Enoch Burke is a teacher whose school ordered him to address a transitioning student by the preferred pronoun "they" rather than "he." Burke refused because it violated his religious beliefs, at which point he was suspended by the school. Burke then held a peaceful protest by showing up anyway and sitting in an empty classroom because he was there to work.
The school got a court order banning Burke from the school over him not calling a "he" a "they" as "they" transitioned to a "she," but Burke showed up to teach anyway. He's now being sent to prison for contempt of court.
Burke made a statement to the judge: "It is insanity that I will be led from this courtroom to a place of incarceration, but I will not give up my Christian beliefs. I am a teacher and I don't want to go to prison. I want to be in my classroom today, that's where I was this morning when I was arrested."
Burke went on to say "I love my school, with its motto Res Non-Verba, actions not words, but I am here today because I said I would not call a boy a girl."
When Jordan Peterson first rose to prominence by speaking out against compelled speech, this is what he was warning about. Peterson had no problem calling you whatever you want to be called. But he's not going to be compelled to do so. For that, he was declared an enemy of the state. Or worse: A "transphobe."
Enoch Burke was told by the judge he would be free to go providing he abides by the court order to stay away from the school, where he was suspended for not calling a "he" a "they" as "they" transition to a "she."
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why Did This Child Predator Walk Free?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Teachers show why you shouldn't trust the public schools - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Ignoring Parents' in Video Meeting - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Organization Invites Gay Porn Star to Speak - Louder With ... ›
- Minnesota Teacher Allegedly Tells Students She's a 'Furry' - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Warrant Issued for Teacher Who Sent Inappropriate Messages ... ›
- Teacher Put on Leave Over Inappropriate Conversations - Louder ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Hawaii Teacher Arrested for Sex with 13 Year Old Student - Louder ... ›
- New Jersey Teacher Arrested After Masturbating During Class ... ›
- Chris Pine's character in movie is based on Jordan Peterson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson fires back at Olivia Wilde's attacks - Louder With Crowder ›
- JORDAN PETERSON WRECKS HOLLYWOOD HARLOT OLIVIA WILDE - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video: Comedian HILARIOUSLY picks apart wokeness in the workplace - Louder With Crowder ›