Watch: Public school superintendent admits to sexual fantasies about children, still has a job
An Ohio school superintendent's sexual (and criminal) fantasies involving children has been made public. Yet, somehow, he still has a job serving more than 16,000 students in 20 schools. Parents from those schools and of those students aren't happy about it. Nor should anyone with any semblance of a conscience.
As reported by citizen journalist Libs of TikTok, Superintendent Matt Miller's alleged sexual fantasies and desires involving students -- including raping and drugging minors -- have been revealed in court documents. Parents demanded his resignation at a recent school board meeting.
SCOOP: Documents reveal superintendent of @LakotaDistrict’s alleged sexual fantasies and desires involving students- including raping and drugging minors
He’s still employed there and parents are demanding his resignation and an investigation.
More on this story shortly pic.twitter.com/8rRhuBgzxV
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) December 6, 2022
It began when a parent filed a police report against the superintendent and provided police with copies of text messages she received, including ones between Miller and his ex-wife where he seemingly admitted to fantasizing about raping minors. During an interview with police, the ex-wife "alleged that her ex-husband used to traffick her to other men, sent her child pornography, and asked her to molest children in the school district, even her own son."
At one point he had asked me - I have a friend who has three little boys… and he said I should volunteer to watch the boys so the parents could go out. Give them sleeping pills, molest them for him and videotape it.
We're not even at the sick part yet. An honorable scumbag could have denied everything and called his ex-wife a liar. Miller didn't deny the allegations at all. He told investigators it was all pillow talk and that he and his ex-wife would role-play "which on at least one occasion included a discussion of drugging, molesting, and recording three kids."
The Butler County Sheriff's Office claimed there wasn't "probable cause" to bring criminal charges against Miller, even though they didn't investigate any of his electronic devices. The school board didn't find "any wrongdoing" in their "investigation" either.
To recap, a school superintendent not only has sexual fantasies about raping and drugging children, he admits having those fantasies to the police. But because he hasn't acted on those fantasies yet - yet - he still has a job that gives him access to SIXTEEN THOUSAND CHILDREN. This is the world we are living in now.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
GROSS: Hairy Feminist FLAUNTS Her Armpit Hair! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- 'We need a full voucher system': Steve Jobs argues for school choice from beyond the grave ›
- HS teacher put on leave for assigning essay about 9-year-old girls watching man masturbate to completion ›
- Watch: Male punk sucker punches female teacher who attempted to break up a fight in her classroom ›
- Dude Quits School District Over 'White Privilege' Propoganda with Greatest Resignation Letter of All Time ›
- Teen Girl RAPED at School by DUDE in a Skirt…But Cops Arrest HER DAD? ›
- Elementary Teacher Brags About Ignoring Parents' Wishes in Video Meeting: ‘There’s Nothing They Can Do’ ›
- Idaho Schools Ignores CRT Ban, Rebrands Ideas to Trick Parents, Lawmakers ›
- Student Blasts Mask Mandates, 'Thanks' School Board for Teaching Kids Thinking for Themselves is Over-Rated ›
- 'Not outside the norm': Superintendent downplays male student masturbating in class in front of female classmates ›
- Legend Pranks School Board with Explicit Fake Names, Clueless Official Doesn't Realize What He's Saying ›