Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 25, 2022
'We need a full voucher system': Steve Jobs argues for school choice from beyond the grave
Steve Jobs, for those of you younger people who might not know, was one of the founders of Apple. He's the one of brilliant minds behind that iPhone that sits in your pocket. And he was undeniably one of the preeminent pioneers of our present digital age--there's no doubt about that. So, when someone like that speaks, it's worth listening.
Well, Jobs has been dead for a number of years now, having succumbed to cancer in 2011--God rest his soul. But Senator Ted Cruz just shared a video of Jobs speaking in an interview, and what he has to say about school choice is something more people would do well to hear.
Powerful. #SchoolChoice Steve Jobs was EXACTLY right. Listen: pic.twitter.com/4n4zQ5OaLR
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 25, 2022
Now, I'm not going to claim I'm just as intelligent as Steve Jobs was--although I'm not going to say I've never boasted similar things--BUT Jobs is making many of the same arguments I made in a piece not long ago. School choice would allow parents to shop around, it would force schools to improve, and it would ensure bad schools go under. Jobs also mentions that people would have the opportunity to start up private institutions to take on the public school system, and that would be an additional benefit because literally everything the government does is absolute sh*t.
"But Joe, what makes what Jobs' says any better than what Bill Gates says!?"
Because while Gates can claim nearly all the same accolades (minus the iPhone stuff), he also vomits inane leftist talking points without explaining anything, and he rarely provides evidence or logic. He doesn't make an argument so much as propose to do something just because it's something that pops into his head. Plus, c'mon, like I want to listen to a guy who made a point to hang out with a pedophilic sex-trafficking dirtbag.
Jobs' arguments are logical. They're succinct. And while I know at least one other intelligent person who would argue against such a plan in a convincing manner, Jobs' position is still far better than what we have now, and if we can only make gradual steps toward something better, this is the way to go.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- Loudoun County Superintendent Says the Quiet Part Aloud - Louder ... ›
- Leaked Emails Busts Teachers Union Launching Attack at Charter ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- Senator Says If Parents Want Choices 'They Just Have to Pay ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi opposes Biden's student loan bailout - Louder With ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- KJP's attempt to excuse POTUS calling out dead congresswoman - Louder With Crowder ›
- Apple executive goes viral for joke about big-breasted women - Louder With Crowder ›
- School superintendent admits to sexual fantasies about kids - Louder With Crowder ›