Whoa: Nancy Pelosi opposes - or 'opposed' - Biden's student loan bailout, accidentally endorses school choice
UPDATE: She caved and flip-flopped, as expected.
Joe Biden is set to announce his student loans bailout today. He is going to claim it helps the middle class. Facts and math say otherwise. However, Ol' Puddinghead might need to convince his own party. Nancy Pelosi opposes such a plan and even says POTUS doesn't have the authority to do it. Rather, she used to before today. Expect to see this clip recirculating.
Last July, Nancy was asked about President Puddinghead wanting to bail out imbeciles who took out student loans they could never expect to pay back in the chosen career for which they took out the loans. Pelosi isn't a fan. She said it wouldn't be fair to people who were not imbeciles.
Pelosi also questioned the policy wisdom of cancelling student loan debt:
“Suppose…your child just decided they, at this time, [do] not want to go to college but you're paying taxes to forgive somebody else's obligations. You may not be happy about that." pic.twitter.com/eArtzO3xc1
— Michael Stratford (@mstratford) July 28, 2021
"Suppose…your child just decided they, at this time, [do] not want to go to college but you're paying taxes to forgive somebody else's obligations. You may not be happy about that."
These words burn my fingertips as I type them, but... I agree with Nancy Pelosi. Taxpayers should NOT be bailing out people's student loans. Taxpayers should not be paying for other people's lifestyle choices or any other unnecessary crap. Nancy Pelosi just outed herself as a conservative. Or she didn't understand the words coming out of her mouth. Whatever the case, I'll take it.
Using Nancy Pelosi's flawless logic (it still burns), think how unfair it is for people to be paying exorbitant school taxes to have their children indoctrinated. You can see a racially diverse, genderly diverse group of parents speaking out against it. They're unhappy they have to do that. A more fair system would be to let them take those tens of thousands of dollars every year and spend them on their child's education how they deem fit. We can even call it the Pelosi Plan. Three cheers for Nancy Pelosi! Hip Hip! She just threw out her hip.
My mom hears Democratic officials her age and older spout leftist nonsense. She thinks they should be old enough to know better. Turns out, they are old enough to know better. Democrats know most of what they say is economically illiterate garbage. You just have to catch them when they aren't paying attention. Like we just did future CPAC headliner Nancy Pelosi.
We're living in end times when Nancy Pelosi says something with which I agree. Maybe this wasn't Pelosi and was actually Mike Rowe infiltrating Washington wearing a Nancy Pelosi suit. Either that or Rowe got ahold of Pelosi's programming manual and had hackers install a common sense patch. Pelosi sounds less like a Marxist nitwit and more like someone who cares about taxpayers.
Or "sounded." Ten bucks say she "evolves" on the issue today.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Candidate Announces Campaign Riding Bull Named Nancy Pelosi ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Says the Quiet Part Out Loud About the Debates ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Highlights a Small Business Nancy Pelosi is Holding ... ›
- Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi Get Compared to 'Dumb & Dumber ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Claims She's a 'Street Fighter' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pelosi Asked if Unborn Baby at 15-Weeks is a Human Being ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Claims Her 'Judgment' Will Decide Communion ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Short-Circuits During Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nancy Pelosi's Archbishop Blasts Her on Abortion - Louder With ... ›
- Mike Rowe exposes bigger scam behind student loan bailout - Louder With Crowder ›
- Big Tech is censoring GOP criticism of student loan bailout - Louder With Crowder ›
- Steve Jobs argues for school choice from beyond the grave - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tax officials using Google to locate "undeclared" swimming - Louder With Crowder ›