State Senator Unloads on Liberal Colleague, Calls Her 'Racist, Classist' For Opposing School Choice
Kids deserve far better than they are getting in most public schools. Test scores have been plummeting precipitously for years, Critical Race Theory tells one group of children they are evil and the other group they cannot succeed, and teachers force sexualized lessons and gender theory on impressionable youths against parents’ wishes.
This is the reality in many schools. One way to change this is to allow parents a choice in where they send their children. “Fund students, not systems,” the mantra goes, but there’s strong opposition to doing so. One Iowa state senator by the name of Amy Sinclair has had enough of it, calling out one of her fellow state senators for her elitist comments regarding school choice policies.
Iowa Senator Amy Sinclair (R): "a colleague of ours posted on social media that 'choice is already available, parents just have to pay for it.'\n\nThat mindframe is elitist at best. 'Let them eat cake,' right?\n\nAnd it's borderline racist and classist at worst."pic.twitter.com/U51ope6F81— Corey A. DeAngelis (@Corey A. DeAngelis) 1648744613
She’s referencing posts made in early February by Iowa state senator Claire Celsi, who posted on Twitter that parents have plenty of choices where to send their children, “but taxpayers should not be expected to pay for those choices.”
Let’s make something perfectly clear for the troglodytes like Claire Celsi: the reason you’re unable to “fund public schools properly” is because the government sucks at literally everything. You dimwitted clowns in state and federal legislatures blow money on ridiculous programs and policies without caring about whether they do anything positive. You just want it to look like you’re doing something.
All the while, Celsi and her elitist friends are sucking at the government tit, taking in God knows how many taxpayer dollars, and sending their children to private schools, schools they don’t want your children attending, obviously.
People like Celsi could not possibly care less about the students currently being failed by the public school system. “Whatever. We signed a bunch of checks. They should be fine.” Except they sign the checks so the unions make out like bandits, and the unions return the favor by dumping money into their campaigns. The entire system is corrupt.
Fund students, not systems. Stop cutting checks to the public schools and the teachers’ unions. Start handing the money to parents and allowing them to choose where they want their children educated, and when they all choose to leave the sh*tty public schools, I hope the buildings are left to rot or get demolished for something better… Like a parking structure or something.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Adventures of NOT Muhammed | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Washington Schools Beg for Enrollments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Mother Calls for Mass Exodus from Public Schools - Louder With ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Legislature Overrides Utah Governor on Trans Sports Bill - Louder ... ›
- Dear High School Students: Don't Go to College. No Seriously ... ›
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Senator Leaves Colleague Speechless Over School Choice ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- Steve Jobs argues for school choice from beyond the grave - Louder With Crowder ›