'Not outside the norm': Superintendent downplays male student masturbating in class in front of female classmates
A guy walked into a room full of women masturbating. They all looked shocked when he didn’t stop...
That joke is only slightly less inappropriate than a school superintendent telling an angry mother that it is not "outside the norm" for a male student to be pounding away on himself in front of her daughter.
We're back at the Conejo Valley School Board, already under fire for thinking public school is a place for sexual indoctrination. Superintendent Dr. Mark McLaughlin addressed the accusation that a thirteen-year-old was shuffling all five of his knuckles in class, and that the district had not responded to the issue. (shout out to Post Millennial)
When we talk about masturbation, it could be rubbing of their jeans with their hand outside of their pants, doesn’t necessarily need to be inside.
Yes. We all understand the mechanics. We also know the difference between adjusting yourself and playing with yourself.
I would say that at least once a year, this comes up for both males and females within a schools setting.
Due to the serious nature, I will not giggle at "comes up." Though I would point out that I attended school for eighteen years in the 80s and 90s, and at no point did a student whack off in class. If they did, we'd still be making fun of them. Jack "Off" McGee wouldn't show up at any of the reunions.
And so I don’t think that this is anything outside the norm that would take place.
This is the malfunction. When there are schools giving kindergarten students masturbation homework and libraries have comics available that discuss tasting yourself, a public school board would think masturbating in class is not "outside the norm."
The superintendent's dismissal of the masturbating came (no pun intended) after the mother of one of the girls who was in the classroom spoke out. "My daughter told me in the car when I picked her up, saying her friend said they were disturbed, traumatized, and scared."
A mother blasts Conejo Valley USD in California after a student was seen masturbating in the classroom:
"They repeatedly without remorse put children in harm's way." pic.twitter.com/LkO9ctERcR
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 12, 2022
In a bygone era, this wasn't an issue parents had to worry about. Also, guys learned how to walk while holding our bookbags in front of us.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Gettr!
NFL Legend, Troy Aikman TRIGGERS Feminists HARD! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Christian Teacher Quits in Epic Fashion Over 'Politics' - Louder With ... ›
- Counselor Accused of Having Sexual Relationship With Student ... ›
- Teen Girl RAPED at School by DUDE in a Skirt - Louder With Crowder ›
- Male student sucker punches teacher breaking up a fight - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Man Points Gun at Reporter's Head in Broad Daylight ... ›
- Third Graders Forced To Read Transgender Book About 'Boy in ... ›
- Elementary Teacher Brags About Ignoring Parents' Wishes in Video ... ›
- Children Make Pizza as a Metaphor for Sexual Preferences - Louder ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Loudoun County Superintendent Says the Quiet Part Aloud - Louder ... ›
- Troy Aikman apologizes for slight criticism of NFL - Louder With Crowder ›
- School superintendent admits to sexual fantasies about kids - Louder With Crowder ›