Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 28, 2023
You're under arrest? Dylan Mulvaney wants it illegal to misgender anyone
TikTok ingénue Dylan Mulvaney, Joe Biden's favorite internet personality, thinks it should be illegal to call someone by the "wrong" pronouns. By "wrong," what Dylan means is the correct pronoun. Just not the pronouns Dylan would prefer to be called. No word on if the influencer also wants it illegal to call a fat kid "Tiny."
This clip is making its way around the internets. Allow that there may be missing context because there is a hard cut at the end. Also, while some headlines are saying Dylan wants you/your arrested, that is unclear. Dylan may only be talking about a significant financial penalty.
Dylan Mulvaney calls for the arrest of people who call him a man. Do you still think I’ve been too mean to this guy?
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 28, 2023
Those of us on the right who are critics of Dylan, and others like Jeffrey Marsh and LwC 2022 Woman of the Year Kayla Lemieux, handle pronouns differently. Some of us go with which ones amuse us most at that specific time. Others are strict when it comes to birth pronouns out of a deep-rooted respect for biology, science, and reality. That's okay. We don't all have to play our music the same.
But when it comes to laws making words illegal just because Dylan's bulge is in a knot over media coverage, hard pass. I don't care if you are a he/him, she/xir, or frog/frogself.
Though whenever I hear someone born a him complaining about being called a he, I think back to Dave Chappelle's Deep in the Heart of Texas. To set the stage, Dave was at a gallery opening. A transgender patron passed out. Dave out of great concern asked if he was okay, and got pronoun shamed for it.
But there was no time for philosophical debate. This was an emergency situation. I said, “Fine. I’m sorry, guys. I was just worried because— because she looks terrible. And she just fell off the bench. It appears that her d*ck is popping out of her dress. You mind if I call an ambulance, champ?
I would have shared the video if possible. Shockingly, I could not find it on YouTube.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Nike hires influencer not born with breasts to model women's sports bras ›
- Oh good: Dylan Mulvaney and Jeffrey Marsh team up to discuss, quote, 'girlhood' ›
- TikTok starlet Dylan Mulvaney has a sad because, even after expensive surgery, no one is sliding into (sigh) "her" DMs ›
- Watch: Fashion brand pays Dylan Mulvaney to model women's clothing because nothing belongs to females anymore ›
- Watch: James O'Keefe confronts Dylan Mulvaney and Dylan couldn't get away from him fast enough ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Anheuser-Busch CEO Issues Lackluster Statement Amid Dylan Mulvaney Controversy And Billion Dollar Losses ›
- Watch: Influencer claims they're now hot enough to, ahem, "steal a husband" after facial feminization surgery ›
- Watch: Dylan Mulvaney's pre-transition appearance on "The Price is Right" resurfaced on the internet, and wow ›
- Watch: Dylan Mulvaney is now role-playing as a 6-year-old girl and we have some concerns ›
- People walk out after comedian's Dylan Mulvaney joke. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anheuser-Busch CEO addresses Dylan Mulvaney controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan blasts trans star Dylan Mulvaney as "mentally ill" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light claims "this is fine" in new ad. - Louder With Crowder ›