Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 20, 2023
Woman quotes anti-sexual violence organization while playing clips of popular TikTok star and my skin is still crawling
A woman took clips of popular TikTok influencer Jeffrey Marsh and made a video while quoting warning signs from the largest organization that focuses on preventing child sexual abuse. It's going viral, with over a million plays between just the source material and a single tweet that shared it.
The woman plays Marsh clips while quoting the organization RAINN. RAINN provides a list of warning signs of a tool common to those who target children. Rhymes with shrooming.
This woman has put together a video using RAINN as a source to highlight how dangerous this kind of behaviour from a grown man is.
Literally made my skin crawl to see it collated.
Brilliant to see one more woman making the issue so clear: pic.twitter.com/TpDTMF1ha7
— Lorelei 🌕🧙🏻♀️🕸🍄 (@hatpinwoman) February 19, 2023
Here are the warning signs that this TikToker believes are prevalent in Jeffrey Marsh videos:
- Victim selection
- Gaining access and isolating the victim
- Trust development and keeping secrets
- Desensitization to touch and discussion of sexual topics
- Attempt by abusers to make their behavior seem natural
Earlier this month, Marsh went viral for a clip where Marsh told his young audience that "their parents screwed up" and that they should join Marsh's private Patreon for, quote, "connected time." Unclear is if that viral video is what inspired this woman to create hers. The MArsh clip in question is one of the featured clips in the woman's montage.
Also unclear is if RAINN will be forced to change these definitions by activists opposing this viral video. Activists have succeeded in changing the definitions of commonly used terms in recent years.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
I'm a MAP | Humans of CIAyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Tampax feels this vulgar and sexualized tweet is an effective way to sell more feminine hygiene products ›
- Watch: Sorority reject, born without ladybits, is confused about how tampons work on day 12 of 'being a girl' ›
- NEW REPORT: Women Committing Domestic Violence Surges. Majorly. ›
- REAL Feminist Camille Paglia Calls Out Modern Feminists: 'Stop blaming men!' ›
- Female students sue sorority over trans sorority sister - Louder With Crowder ›
- Judge refuses anonymity to girls suing sorority over trans sister - Louder With Crowder ›