Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 04, 2021
Emails Reveal Why the CDC Changed Their Definition for 'Vaccine.' It's Because Conservatives Were Quoting It.
The CDC wants you to vaccinate your children as young as five-years-old. Joe Biden thinks he's going to force employers to make sure you're vaccinated. Specifically, the COVID vaccine. The rub is the CDC decided last month to change the definition of what a vaccine is for some reason. Now, we know why. Techo Fog obtained emails showing the definition was changed... because too many right-wingers were quoting the CDC definition.
We literally discussed the change on today's show:
Vaccination went from "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease" to "to produce protection from a specific disease." Immunity and protection are two different things.
That brings us to Techno Fog, which published the emails obtained through FOIA on their substack newsletter. Here are some interesting quotes that went back and forth between various CDC employees. AKA, "the science."
"Right-wing covid-19 deniers are using your 'vaccine' definition to argue that mRNA vaccines are not vaccines…"
"I need to update this page since these definitions are outdated and being used by some to say COVID-19 vaccines are not vaccines per CDC's own definition."
This one is my personal favorite.
"The definition of vaccine we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition."
People were using the CDC's definition of a vaccine to claim the Fauci Ouchie isn't a vaccine, based on the definition of "vaccine" by the organization that wants everyone to get their Fauci Ouchie.
I'm not saying you should or shouldn't get your shot. I honestly don't care if you do or don't. But we're told to trust "the science" based on directives of the CDC. When the CDC is changing the definitions of words based on nothing but "the politics," where exactly is the science we should trust?
Because we were also originally told the Fauci Ouchie was going to make us immune from COVID, and not only protect us from it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Aaron Rodgers TESTS POSITIVE... For Being BASED! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- CDC Director: 'Something Has to Be Done' About Guns - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines ... ›
- WATCH: The real reason behind the CDC face mask flip flop ›
- Joe Biden Violates CDC by Coughing into Hand Before Touching ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Exposes Flaws in Study CDC Used for Guidelines ... ›
- CDC Busted Changing School Mask Guidance to Appease Unions ... ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- Adult Woman Sings to Children About Getting 'The Shot' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CDC Director Shares How Many 'Rona Deaths Had Comorbidities - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leaked Audio: CDC Director Says No Changing School Mask Guidance, But Schools Don't Have to Listen to Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- New York experiences the largest drop in life expectancy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Aaron Rodgers on when he 'wiped the floor' with Fauci stooge - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's CDC is encouraging teachers to be LGBTQ 'allies' - Louder With Crowder ›