Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 31, 2022
Californians told not to charge their electric vehicles days after state announced a ban on gas-powered cars
Life comes at you pretty fast. On August 26, a group of government bureaucrats voted to ban gas-powered cars in California by 2035. Six days later, Californians are told not to power their electric vehicles because the grid is too weak.
Last week, California announced a ban on sale of gas-powered cars by 2035.
This week, they're telling people not to charge their electric vehicles. https://t.co/8isPS3dGUD
— John Cooper (@thejcoop) August 31, 2022
The non-profit American Public Power Association issued a warning that because California is going to be very hot this weekend, residents may be using too much electricity. All the astronomical taxes Californians pay haven't been going toward making a strong grid, and it might not be able to handle the extra wattage. Citizens are strongly urged to adhere to the "Flex Alert" from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm, which means setting your thermostat to 78 degrees or higher (f*ck that), turning off unnecessary lights, and avoiding using large appliances and charging electric vehicles.
Critics are laughing their asses off at California's troubles because, five short days ago, the virtue-signaling California Air Resources Board (CARB) announced that gas-powered vehicles will be banned by 2035. CARB made their decision by ignoring the experts who say that's not possible. See, we only have to follow the EXPERTS if the EXPERTS support whatever the progressive agenda is that week.
Californians who drive gas-powered vehicles are NOT limited from filling up their cars with gasoline from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. At this time, LWC is unable to confirm if a group of drivers will be burning rubber outside of blacked-out houses from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm just to be spiteful.
"But Brodigan, I don't live in California. I live in a non-socialist state. Why do I care about the socialist state?"
Because where do you think socialists in other states and Washington, DC, get their ideas from? Case in point: CARB's decision is screwing Virginia. When Democrats ran the state, they voted to give away any decision-making of their own and in 2021 passed a law requiring the state to adopt the same automobile standards as those adopted by CARB. Do you know if your state made a similar boneheaded move?
California's bad ideas become America's bad ideas while people pretend California doesn't exist. That's why we need to pay attention. We can still laugh at Califonia's misery in the meantime.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CNN Host's DELUSIONAL Perception Of Texas | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Business owner leaves crime-ridden California for Alabama ... ›
- Whaat Students Need to Walk Through in San Francisco - Louder ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Man Fights Back Against Target Shoplifter - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Wildfires Are YOUR Fault, Says Climate Change "Expert ... ›
- California Sucks So Hard, Californians Are Crossing the Border and ... ›
- California Jewelry Store Fights Off Shoplifters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Of Course! Planned Parenthood Donated THOUSANDS to ... ›
- Anti-Texas billboard pops up in California - Louder With Crowder ›
- PANIC: California Democrats Worry New Taxes 'Might' Cause Mass ... ›
- Author finds driving electric vehicle very difficult - Louder With Crowder ›
- Couple attempts road trip in electric car, stops 12 times - Louder With Crowder ›