Watch: Business owner leaves crime-ridden California for Alabama where there are actual 'hard-working people'
You know the drill by now. Progressive voters elected progressive politicians who enact progressive policies that favor criminals over people who don't break the law and are otherwise assets to society. Then those voters are all like, "Hey, where'd all this crime come from?" California is the worst example. Every week brings tons of new stories of small business owners needing to fight off thugs trying to take from them. Derek Drake moved his family and laundromat business to Alabama as a result.
Now that he's out of California, he's discovering less crime and people who work hard. Go figure.
Three out of four nights he had people breaking into his laundromats. And this is after having no issues the five years prior. One insane instance had thugs driving a truck through the window and stealing the ATM. That cost over $30,000.
Another time, they broke in to steal the quarter machine and ran down the street with $6000 in quarters. Drake went cashless in the store, and they still broke in to steal from the machine.
As another California business owner who fought off an armed goon said, "The criminals are in control of everything right now."
They are in California and other states run by progressives. In Alabama and other red states, where they do things like enforce laws and punish criminals, a small business owner can run his business and provide for his family.
Derek Drake is learning that now. But he needs to make sure he doesn't vote for the same commies who drove him from California.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
EXCLUSIVE: Kari Lake Gives Us Her Plan to SAVE America | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: 11-Year-Old King Shoots Home Intruder - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dudes Get 'F*** Joe Biden" Chants Going at Football Games ... ›
- Thanks Leftists, for Admitting You Think Abortion is a Form of ... ›
- State Takes Back Dude's 'Let's Go Brandon' License Plates - Louder ... ›
- Homeowner Exchanges Gunfire With Armed Alabama Intruders ... ›
- Flash mob pillages Los Angeles 7-11 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Californians told not to charge their electric vehicles - Louder With Crowder ›
- New ad destroys the left for pro-crime policies, crime surge - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco resident blasts Assemblyman's inaction - Louder With Crowder ›