Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 15, 2022
Family of Cinematographer Who Was Shot and Killed By Alec Baldwin is Suing Baldwin for Reckless Conduct
More legal trouble for former Trump impersonator Alec Baldwin. He is being sued by the family of Halyna Hutchins. Hutchins was the cinematographer of the Baldwin-produced movie Rust who was shot and killed by the gun that was in Alec Baldwin's hand. Attorney's representing Hutchins's husband and son are suing Baldwin and the other producers claiming that “reckless conduct and cost-cutting measures” by Baldwin are what “led to the death of Halyna Hutchins.”
This is at least the second lawsuit the former Trump impersonator is facing. He is also being accused of defaming a gold-star family for Instagram comments made towards the family of Lance Corporal Rylee McCollum. McCollum is one of the thirteen service members who were killed in a Kabul terror attack as a result of Joe Biden's incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Hutchins was killed last October as Baldwin was rehearsing a scene for the movie. The gun Baldwin was holding and pointing at Hutchins had a live round in it. No one knew how a live round got into a prop gun. Least of all, not the inexperienced armorer hired by Baldwin or one of the other producers.
Baldwin stated in an ABC interview that he didn't feel guilty for accidentally killing Hutchins, claiming that while the gun was in his hand he did not pull the trigger. A demonstration conducted by another actor contradicts that Baldwin's story is possible.
Both Baldwin and his wife Hilaria have taken to Instagram to assure their fans that they are coping with this difficult time in their lives. No one from Hutchins's family has live-streamed to social media to tell people how they are coping. Though, they may have been advised against doing so by their attorneys. Neither Baldwin has done an Instagram video or even a TikTok responding to these latest charges.
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website will be following this story and will keep you abreast of any updates.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Remember When Super Bowl Ads Weren't DUMB? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'Rust' Armorer's Lawyer Questions Where Live Round Came From ... ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know About Chicago Gun Violence ... ›
- Hilaria Baldwin Whines About Media Coverage Over Alec - Louder ... ›
- 'Rust' Armorer Speaks, Not Sure Where Live Round Came From ... ›
- Alec Baldwin Breaks Silence on 'Rust' Shooting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actor Illustrates How Alec Baldwin's Story Doesn't Hold Up - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Alec Baldwin Freaks Out on Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin: I Feel No Guilt for Gun That Shot Woman - Louder ... ›
- The Inexperienced Armorer from 'Rust' Once Gave Gun to Kid ... ›
- Nicolas Cage Blasts Alec Baldwin Over 'Rust' Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Attorney: Alec Baldwin Refused to Take Gun Safety Class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude Has Meltdown Over School Offering Gun Safety Course - Louder With Crowder ›
- Widower of 'Rust' Cinematographer Talks About Alec Baldwin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Has New Excuse After Report on 'Rust' Shooting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin: Trump supports mad me fear for his life - Louder With Crowder ›