Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 29, 2021
'Rust' Armorer Breaks Silence, Doesn't Know Where Live Round Used By Alec Baldwin to Shoot Someone Came From
Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, the armorer from the movie Rust has had her name in the news. As an armorer, when an actor accidentally shoots someone dead with what was supposed to be a prop, how closely you followed OSHA standards is going to come up. So far, articles have been about her utter inexperience as an armorer and the snazzy dance skills she showed off before deleting her social media. Gutierrez-Reed has broken her silence in the matter. Well, her attorneys broke her silence on her behalf.
Her attorneys issued a statement (via Fox News). Some notes:
"Safety is Hannah's number one priority on set."
That is not clear from the (alleged) incident in her first movie with Nicholas Cage. She's reported to have given an unchecked gun to an eleven-year-old, and Cage flipped out on her when she fired a gun without warning people. I get everyone on Rust is trying to cover their ass. Just saying, though.
"Ultimately this set would never have been compromised if live ammo were not introduced. Hannah has no idea where the live rounds came from."
Understatement of the year.
"Hannah was hired on two positions on this film, which made it extremely difficult to focus on her job as an armorer."
"She fought for training, days to maintain weapons and proper time to prepare for gunfire but ultimately was overruled by production and her department."
We'll find out what's true or not after an investigation. Right now, everyone involved is saying they aren't the one to blame. Everyone by this point has their own attorneys issuing statements about how their clients aren't the ones to blame. At this point, it's anyone's guess who is at fault. Other than Alec Baldwin who a) was the producer and therefore the boss, and b) killed someone.
However, it needs to be reported over and over again. If Hollywood spent less time attacking gun-rights activists and more time taking their safety training classes, a cinematographer would be alive right now.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
John Oliver Supports Harassing Police! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- More on 'Rust' Armorer: Nicholas Cage Reportedly Flipped Out ... ›
- The Inexperienced Armorer from 'Rust' Once Gave Gun to Kid ... ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know About Chicago Gun Violence ... ›
- 'Rust' Armorer's Lawyer Questions Where Live Round Came From - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Silence, Shares Thoughts on Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin: I Feel No Guilt for Gun That Shot Woman - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Alec Baldwin Freaks Out on Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Issue Search Warrant for Alec Baldwin's Phone - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actor Illustrates How Alec Baldwin's Story Doesn't Hold Up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Thanks Fans for Getting Him Through Tough Time - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Defaming Family of a Fallen Marine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Family of Cinematographer is Suing Alec Baldwin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Attorney: Alec Baldwin Refused to Take Gun Safety Class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude Has Meltdown Over School Offering Gun Safety Course - Louder With Crowder ›
- Widower of 'Rust' Cinematographer Talks About Alec Baldwin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Claims People Suing Him Doing It 'To Get Money' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Blames Halyna Hutchins for Him Shooting Her - Louder With Crowder ›