Uh-Oh: Police Investigating 'Rust' Shooting Issue Search Warrant for Alec Baldwin's Phone
Looks like Alec Baldwin may not be having a Merry Christmas. The former Trump impersonater claims he wasn't under investigation for shooting a cinematographer on the movie Rust. Or, if you believe Baldwin, the gun killed the cinematographer. Alec was just holding the gun and doesn't know how it went off. He also doesn't feel guilt for the gun he was holding killing a woman.
Police investigating the crime think Baldwin's iPhone may have some answers. They filed a search warrant.
Search warrant issued for Alec Baldwin cell phone after movie set shooting | Breakingyoutu.be
According to The Daily Mail, Santa Fe police want "to review all text messages and photos on the actor's iPhone, as well as any stored location data." Also in the search warrant, it says Baldwin e-mailed Hanna Gutierrez Reed about what gun to use. Reed is the inexperienced armorer from the movie Rust, who once gave an unchecked gun to a minor.
We'll see where this next stage of the investigation will take us. I'd just advise any reporters thinking of questioning Alec about it to not do so. Alec has anger issues and lashes out at members of the press for asking questions. Please maintain a safe distance at all times.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Watch: Why Are So Many Pedophiles Hired by the CIA? - Louder ... ›
- Report: Instagram Targets Teen Girls with Anorexia Images - Louder ... ›
- 'Rust' Armorer's Lawyer Questions Where Live Round Came From ... ›
- 'Rust' Armorer Speaks, Not Sure Where Live Round Came From ... ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know About Chicago Gun Violence ... ›
- Alec Baldwin Breaks Silence on 'Rust' Shooting - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Inexperienced Armorer from 'Rust' Once Gave Gun to Kid ... ›
- Actor Illustrates How Alec Baldwin's Story Doesn't Hold Up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Defaming Family of a Fallen Marine - Louder With Crowder ›