Virtue Signal Fail: House Distributes Masks to Congress Members With 'Made in China' Stamped on Them
This week, The Science declared that cloth masks are no longer effective in combating whatever variant of the 'rona we're up to. Yeah, I know. People have been saying that for years. People have been saying lots of things for years that were once considered misinformation that today is our "patriotic duty." "The science" says today that cloths masks are ineffective, so that's "the science" we follow. "The science" says our masks should be the medical-grade variety. So in the House, that is what members of Congress are ordered to wear. Either N95 or KN95. Just like Fauci wears.
It would appear that the Capitol attending physician couldn't find any N95s. Not to be confused with the N17, which is a killer song by The Saw Doctors. Instead, members were given KN95 masks. Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich reports these masks to have an interesting marking on them. The words "made," "in," and "China." Because the KN95 masks are all Made in China. US Members of Congress are expected to wear masks that say "Made in China."
Let's zoom in:
When reached for comment, The Capitol Attending physician had this to say:
So, yes. As one lawmaker put it, we now have 435 members of Congress running around with the words "Made in China" stamped on their faces.
"But Brodigan, their computers and their everything else are made in China derpity derpy derp."
Correct. Yet, having the words "MADE IN CHINA" stamped on the face of United States elected officials feels different.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
MEDICAL FASCISM: Ronald McDonald House Kicks Out Unvaxxed Families! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines ... ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Crowder Asks Texans 'Why are You Still Wearing a Mask ... ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Fauci 2019: Laughs About Masks, Prefers Diet and Exercise ... ›
- Starbucks Announces They're Scrapping Vax Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›