Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 10, 2022
Man Has Emotional Breakdown Phone as China's Shanghai Lockdowns Threaten Lives
COVID may be pretty much over in the United States, but that isn’t true for everywhere. In China, they are experiencing a surge in omicron cases, and because the CCP is run by a bunch of dimwitted authoritarians, they’ve locked everyone into their homes—like, really locked them into their homes. This man has had enough, and he’s letting someone know.
I don’t know who he’s on the phone with, but they’re getting an earful. He’s pissed. I’m assuming he’s talking to some government official because he lists off what sounds like census registration information. If it is a government official I wouldn’t be surprised to find out this man has been black bagged.
The human cost of this awful lockdown is unfathomable, people are being driven to the brink, the mental health cost is immeasurable, this man sums up how many are feeling at the momentpic.twitter.com/0kBGPwiNEE— Winston Sterzel (@Winston Sterzel) 1649308658
“I don’t care anymore. Just let the Communist Party take me! Where is the Communist Party!? Where is Communism? You bastards!”
Yeah, I think it’s safe to say he’s upset. And for good reason. He talks about people running out of food and money. He’s concerned about his employees, his parents, his grandmother, and himself. And where is the government that’s supposed to take care of them? “Where is Communism?” he asks.
Well, I’m sorry to break it to you, man, but Communism is exactly what you’re living in. The people at the top couldn’t care less about you, your family, or your employees. The common people are just tools—means to various ends—which are used to keep those at the top fat, happy, and in power. They really don’t care that some of you are debating eating the black neighbor. They just know that they need to flex some muscle at this time to not look as if they’re week.
What’s scary is this happened here in the United States. People had the exact same concerns at the height of the pandemic. I’m certain a variation of this exact phone call probably occurred several times while our government had people locked down, businesses shuttered, and restrictions placed on movement.
I feel for the Chinese people. No one deserves to live like that. But all we can do at the moment is pray the desire to be free overwhelms them and they finally do what must be done.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Andrew Schultz Goes Viral for Rant on How China Uses TikTok ... ›
- Genocide Olympics! How Chinese Propaganda Runs the World ... ›
- China Continues War Against Islamism. Bans Muslim Baby Names ... ›
- House Distributes Masks with 'Made in China' Stamped on Them ... ›
- John Cena Caves to China, Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics ... ›
- China REWRITES Hollywood Classics! Uncover How Deep It Goes ... ›
- China's Institutes Draconian Lockdown Measures - Louder With ... ›
- Show Notes: China Lockdowns Turn Violent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chinese Quarantine Camp Is Something Out of a Horror Movie - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: WHAT THE HELL is Going On in Taiwan?! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Schultz Buys Special Back When Streamer Demands Edits - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Schultz Makes Over a Million Dollars in a Week - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Schulz Buys Special Back When Streamer Demands Edits - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Schulz Goes Viral for Rant on How China Uses TikTok - Louder With Crowder ›
- Andrew Schulz Makes Over a Million Dollars in a Week - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics - Louder With Crowder ›