Anthony Fauci 2019: Laughs About Wearing Masks, Calls Diet and Exercise More Effective
Because we live in stupid times, I have to be very choosy with my words here. What follows is a video from Dr. Anthony Fauci. He was interviewed in 2019 and said things that contradict 2021's Anthony Fauci. The video has also been removed from YouTube because it contradicts the approved narrative of the CDC. Okay? Okay.
The indisputable facts are as follows. Anthony Fauci gave a televised interview in 2019. Anthony Fauci said the words that came out of his mouth in 2019. There is a video that exists of Anthony Fauci saying those words. That video is below for you to watch. Of course, any opinions you draw from watching this video and contrasting with other more recent Fauci-isms are on you. I only cut and paste the embed code.
Fauci did this interview in 2019 less than a year before COVID. Most people have never seen it. Listen to him laugh off the idea of wearing a mask to stop yourself from getting infected. Why doesn't he focus on healthy eating and other healthy behaviors more now? What changed? pic.twitter.com/M4xmejocCT
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) September 14, 2021
When asked if the best thing to do is to wear a mask, Fauci laughed and said, "No, no, no."
The best way to prevent getting an infectious disease? At least, according to Anthony Fauci two years ago? "Avoid all the paranoid aspects and do something positive. A, good diet, B ... get some exercise ... get good sleep. I think that the normal, low-tech, healthy things are the best things that you can do."
LOLing at masks and encouraging diet and exercise contradict what we are told today. The most obvious excuse for that is that "the science" changed. Not "science," as in the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. But "the science," which means whatever it is needed to mean. There you go, "independent" "fact" checkers. I just did your job for you.
A lot can change in two years. You may think it can't really change that much. You may also think that, contrary to what 2021 wants us to believe, diet and exercise are still the best way to take care of yourself and avoid illness. If you do, you agree with Anthony Fauci from 2019. But you don't agree with Anthony Fauci in 2021.
Feel free to draw any conclusions amongst yourselves as to what you think that means. If you're wondering if I agree with you, yes.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
CNN's Activist Doctor Leana Wen EXPOSED! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Rand Paul Unloads on Anthony Fauci After Latest Bombshell ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- Anthony Fauci: An Attack on Fauci Is an Attack on Science! - Louder ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Wines About People Criticizing Him - Louder With ... ›
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Demands You Follow Anthony Fauci ... ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With ... ›
- Rand Paul Wants Criminal Investigation Into Anthony Fauci - Louder ... ›
- Former President On Thing He Thinks Anthony Fauci Is Good At ... ›
- Anthony Fauci 'I Know Americans Like Their Freedom, but ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Says if You Want to Fly, You Should Get Vaccinated ... ›
- CNN's Activist Doctor Leana Wen EXPOSED - Louder With Crowder ›