MP Chastises Teacher for Wearing Blackface, His Blackface Wearing Boss Justin Trudeau Just Won Reelection
Canadians are some cooky people. They love cramming speech codes down the throats of their people and hate misgendering people. They love their hockey and hate climate change. And they love people who have formerly worn blackface and hate… people who have worn blackface?
In participating in Halloween, a teacher at Parkdale Collegiate Institute donned blackface as part of his costume. This has become a real issue in the past few years. One might recall several such scandals right here in the United States:
(Pay no attention to the fact that all these people are Democrats)
The teacher involved in this event was promptly ordered to wash it off and placed on paid leave while an investigation is performed.
This couldn't be left alone to be taken care of locally. Nothing can these days. So, a member of the Canadian parliament, Arif Virani, took the time to comment on Twitter about the situation, saying:
Halloween is a time of celebration—not a time for intolerance. The wearing of Blackface by a teacher at Parkdale CI is simply unacceptable. We need a prompt investigation by the TDSB and our community needs to see prompt accountability. 1/2 https://t.co/fN6ZQFJvcb
— Arif Virani (@viraniarif) November 1, 2021
"Halloween is a time of celebration—not a time for intolerance. The wearing of Blackface by a teacher at Parkdale CI is simply unacceptable. We need a prompt investigation by the TDSB and our community needs to see prompt accountability."
Interestingly enough, there has been very few harsh words thrown at Prime Minister Trudeau, who cannot even count the number of times he's worn blackface! Here are two instances of Trudeau wearing blackface, though. And ol' Justin was just reelected in September!
BREAKING: Photos emerge of Canada's Justin Trudeau wearing blackface in 2001 at a party while he taught at a private schoolhttps://t.co/4uMga8KnRX
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 18, 2019
Exclusive. Sources have confirmed to me that this is THE picture of @JustinTrudeau in blackface from high school that he referenaced in his press conference. From the year book at Brebeuf college. #cdnpoli He is singing Day Oh apparently. pic.twitter.com/ivBPoxbXi8
— Evan Solomon (@EvanLSolomon) September 19, 2019
This seems to be just another case of double standards being applied. The teacher can have his career destroyed for a costume—albeit one that included what has become an inarguable symbol of racism—but the leader of their country can apologize and know that he will continue to be safe in his position.
This isn't taking place in the United States, but it has happened here. Leftists are leftists all over the west. They're all cut from the same cloth.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Trudeau's Natural Toothpaste | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Man Sings Song About Post-Pandemic Hell - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- Canada Threatens Federal Employees Using 'Let's Go Brandon ... ›
- VPOTUS Gets Case of the Giggles While Discussing Childcare ... ›
- PHOTO: Bill and Hillary Clinton Spotted in Hamptons - Louder With ... ›
- Presenting 2019's Top Five Silliest Stories - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Warns Trudeau Over Anti-Free Speech Bill ... ›
- Biden Isn't Calling World Leaders, Trudeau Called Hillary? - Louder ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Promises 'She-covery' from the 'She-cession ... ›
- Justin Trudeau: Pandemic Is an Opportunity for 'Great Reset ... ›
- Woke Teacher Pushes Teaching Social Justice Propaganda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar: Time to 'Tweak' the First and Second Amendments - Louder With Crowder ›