Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 08, 2023
Watch: All out chick fight ends when one gets chokeslammed straight to hell, makes it rain on herself
The worst friends are the ones who get into fights and leave YOU to be the one to take all the damage. We go now to a parking lot in somewhere U.S.A. and join a brawl already in progress.
It's unclear what caused things to pop off. Perhaps the two ladies were having an argument over Dylan Mulvaney and whether or not s/he is an insult to women. Then one girl said to the other "You're not getting my Bud Light" and sh*t went down.
The friend was the one who got hurt though when she made the mistake of approaching security from behind and BY GAWD, SHE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF!!!
slammed her like the undertaker 😭😭
— vids that go hard (@vidsthatgohard) April 3, 2023
It would have been sweet if she sat up immediately after making contact with the pavement.
As if the chokeslam wasn't embarrassing enough, upon impact the girl made it rain dolla dolla bills on herself. Which I'm confused by. Did she run up on a security guard with the money in her hands? In the midst of the chaos, did she forget she had two fistfuls of cash when she got involved? The only thing we know for sure is that she made the mistake of approaching the security guard who watches a little too much WWE. He was no doubt already in a foul mood that Vince McMahon has taken over creative again.
Internet, you know what to do...
My favorite part is that while everyone was now attending to the chokeslamed girl, the two girls who started it were still wailing on each other.
Some days, it doesn't pay to go out. Stay home. Relax in your sweats. Watch a little Netflix. There is less of a chance of taking on damage that way.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Female Best Buy Employee Shows No Fear Lunging at Shoplifter, Still Gets Plowed ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ›
- Velma smeared as racist 'Karen' for calling cops on LeBron James in 'Scooby Doo' game, Warner Bros caves ›
- Watch: "Easter Bunny" saves woman from assault as he pummels some dude in the street ›
- Watch: Relive the Classic "Cheers" Thanksgiving Food Fight ›
- Watch: Anti-Trump actor Michael Rapaport picks a fight with a girl Antifa agent and we're not sure who to cheer for ›
- Watch: Horse race turns into an all-out, ALL-GIRL brawl complete with flying knees, fancy hats and a blurred crotch ›
- Watch: Girl won't calm down when Taco Bell runs out of her favorite item, puts her hands on the wrong employee ›
- 'You got me f***ed up': Girl comes at neighbor with a bat, regrets doing so when neighbor takes it from her ›
- Watch: Hilarious girl fight breaks out at Morgan Wallen concert with all the slaps and hair-pulling you'd expect ›
- Bud Light's VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Beer distributor on how Bud Light's causing HIM to go broke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- THE WOKE BOYCOTT IS WORKING: BUD LIGHT SALES ARE IMPLODING! - Louder With Crowder ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude working drive-thru is so high AF - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl comes at neighbor with a bat in fight. - Louder With Crowder ›