Breaking: Ghislaine Maxwell Did Not Kill Herself, But Is Guilty on Five Counts of Underage Sex Trafficking
It actually happened. A jury convicted Ghislaine Maxwell of sex trafficking. For a moment, some believed it was going to be a hung jury, though not in the same way Jeffrey Epstein allegedly "hung" himself. Talk of a jury decision being delayed due to the Omicron was spread on Twitter. But, in the end, the jury came out with a guilty verdict for Epstein's top biyatch.
Love is finishing each other's sentences pic.twitter.com/6GRa6gkcYI
— Martyn McLaughlin (@MartynMcL) December 29, 2021
Maxwell was found guilty of Conspiracy to Entice Minors to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts, Conspiracy to Transport Minors with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity, Transportation of a Minor with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity, Sex Trafficking Conspiracy, and Sex Trafficking of a Minor. It is believed both Epstein and Maxwell have ties to extremely powerful people, as well as the Clintons.
Bill Clinton painting in Jeffrey Epstein's home
Bill Clinton getting a massage from Epstein victim Chauntae Davies after a flight on the Lolita Express. pic.twitter.com/yIqj7VLOYC
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) December 29, 2021
So sad to hear about her upcoming suicide pic.twitter.com/dzVIEryqiH
— Baker Whitmore (@Iam24747867437) December 29, 2021
All eyes now turn to Maxwell's sentence and just how many prison guards all go to the bathroom at the same time. You see, when Jeffrey Epstein was convicted, because of all the powerful people he had dirt on, the internet joked that one of them would have him killed and make it look like a suicide. Then Epstein was found dead in his cell, and it stopped being funny. Though the "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" memes were all hysterical. For Maxwell's sake, let's hope they found more competent guards. Also, functioning security equipment. Also, no major events to distract the world like New Year's or anything.
Me and the boys taking bets on if Ghislane makes it through the night pic.twitter.com/WwU9QmhBUz
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) December 29, 2021
This is a 10/10 tweet just for the INXS reference.
Prison officials currently stocking Ghislaine's cell with belts, neckties, extension cords, David Carradine posters, INXS CDs
— Joe DeVito (@JoeDeVitoComedy) December 29, 2021
To recap, Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty on five counts of underage sex trafficking. Also, as of this writing, Ghislaine Maxwell has not killed herself.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF LIVESTREAM! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Universities Coddle Students Over Rittenhouse Verdict - Louder ... ›
- \Lester Holt Wants Surgeon General to Scare Americans - Louder ... ›
- Women Lead a WOKELASH, Strike Back Against the Far-Left in ... ›
- Crowder embraced his inner SJW and learned about pronouns ... ›
- Crowder Reads “The Green New Deal” in Full - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Instagram Targets Teen Girls with Anorexia Images - Louder ... ›
- List of Alleged Conspirators in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Andrew Settles With Epstein Victim Over Abuse Allegations - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jeffrey Epstein's Pimp Found Dead of Apparent Suicide - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell's Family Fears for Her Safety - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›