Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 15, 2022
Prince Andrew Settles With Victim of Convicted Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Over Sexual Abuse Allegations
Epstein has been dead for some time, his mistress is looking at decades in prison (if she manages to survive that long), but the fallout from the infamous sex-trafficking scheme continues to reverberate through society.
Prince Andrew has been the latest high-profile name to be intimately tied to the loathsome Epstein, facing allegations that he sexually abused one of Epstein’s victims. Andrew had thought he was, for lack of a better phrase, untouchable, arguing that the terms of Epstein’s plea agreement many years ago protected him from Virginia Giuffre’s lawsuit. But he wasn’t.
After a judge tossed out Andrew’s argument, allowing the suit to move forward, the royal and Giuffre have come to a tentative settlement.
As reported by Politico, the two parties have reached an out-of-court agreement, settling for an undisclosed amount Prince Andrew will pay to Giuffre as well as a large sum he must donate to her charity.
In a statement issued by Giuffre’s attorney David Boies, it says, “It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others. He pledges to demonstrate his regret for his association with Epstein by supporting the fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims.”
I’m of two minds about this situation, but I’ll let you—the intelligent, free-thinking reader—come to your own conclusions as to the nature of the lawsuit and its final outcome.
I’m far more concerned with who isn’t being held accountable for being involved with Epstein. We know there’s a long list of people who should be, at a minimum, brought in for questioning. I know I’m not alone in wanting people charged for what they have done.
P.S. I am very happy with my life. I am not contemplating Arkancide…
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Ghislaine Maxwell Guilty on Five Counts of Sex Trafficking - Louder ... ›
- Top Five Tidbits From the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Patriots Heckle Nancy Pelosi After Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- List of Alleged Conspirators in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell Update: Housekeeper Told 'You See Nothing ... ›
- Rep. Paul Gosar Posts Series of Tweets to Spell "Epstein Didn't Kill ... ›
- Top 10 Hilarious Reactions to Jeffrey Epstein 'Suicide' News ... ›
- ANOTHER Top 10 Epstein Didn't Kill Himself Meme Roundup ... ›
- Top 10 Best "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Memes - Louder With ... ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell's Family Fears for Her Safety - Louder With Crowder ›