Top Five Tidbits From the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial: Girl Asked to Find Other Teens to Give Epstein Oral Sex
The trial of Ghislaine Maxwell is in its seventh day, and though nothing incredibly explosive has come out—say, like details about one of the innumerable high-profile individuals linked to the disreputable child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein—but we have been able to get a better picture of who Epstein was and Maxwell’s role in his disgusting criminal enterprise.
Here’s a quick list of five things we’ve learned so far from the trial:
1. Ghislaine Maxwell was not just Epstein’s right-hand woman, she was also in a relationship with him. The romantic relationship with him, according to a document dated October 2002, found on a hard drive in Epstein’s Upper East Side estate, said the couple had been together for 11 years, as well as stating they were “rarely apart” and were almost always seen together. Pictures were also shown to the jury depicting Maxwell “spilling out of a skimpy top while rubbing Epstein’s feet.”
2. Maxwell has a long list of rules that employees had to follow, one of which was “remember that you see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing, except to answer a question directed at you.”
3. Three women have been called to testify thus far, all used pseudonyms. “Kate” described how she was convinced by Maxwell to give Epstein “sexual massages.” After Maxwell apparently decided Kate “couldn’t keep up with Epstein’s oral sex demands,” she request Kate recruit other “cute, young, pretty” girls to do so.
4. “Jane” testified that Maxwell herself participated in the sexual activities, either watching or actively engaging, and the abuse started when Jane was only 14 years old. Beginning with Epstein masturbating on her, the abuse escalated to the level of sex and even group orgies.
5. “Carolyn,” another victim of Epstein, stated she had gone to Epstein’s house over 100 times, multiple times per week, from 14 to 18 years old. During these visits, she would give Epstein a massage and they always “ended with him masturbating.” She was paid $300 for her participation. She, like Jane, also described how Maxwell played an active role in the sexual grooming and abuse.
There will certainly be more to come out about the depraved behavior of Ghislaine Maxwell and her late beaux, and none of it will be anything but f*ckin’ despicable. I cannot wait to see this monster locked away for life—and only because we don’t execute such people (sadly).
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
EPSTEIN Update!: HUGE List of Alleged Conspirators! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Women Lead a WOKELASH, Strike Back Against the Far-Left in ... ›
- Crowder embraced his inner SJW and learned about pronouns ... ›
- Nine Reasons Romney CANNOT Be The Republican Candidate ... ›
- Crowder Reads “The Green New Deal” in Full - Louder With Crowder ›
- Shooting in Kenosha: Crowder reviews Twitter clips in full - Louder ... ›
- Report: Instagram Targets Teen Girls with Anorexia Images - Louder ... ›
- Biden Makes Big Pharma Rich While Dumping Over Your Rights ... ›
- CIA Committed Sex Crimes Involving Kids, WEREN'T Prosecuted ... ›
- Unsealed Documents Allege Epstein Received Three 12-Year-Old ... ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell Update: Housekeeper Told 'You See Nothing ... ›