Jeb Bush. Chris Christie. Now Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney for President, AGAIN? Like, for realzies? No. Thank. You. Here's 9 simple reasons to share with your friends for why Romney should never again be the GOP nominee.....
1. RomneyCare. There are only two men, in the history of mankind to have signed a healthcare mandate into law. Barack Obama. Mitt Romney. It's even considered
to ObamaCare. You don't even need another reason.
2. He's a flip-flopper on social issues like
and abortion. For real. The man said he's more pro-choice
than Ted Kennedy was
. And it's hard to be more pro-choice than Ted Kennedy.
3. He's a gun-control supporter.
In his own words
"We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts - I support them... I believe they help protect us, and provide for our safety."
4. He's all about taxes and government spending. While Governor of Massachusetts, the tax bill on the state's businesses
increased by $300 million
5. Illegal? What's that? According to a
statement he made in 2007
, Romney believes
"that those 12 million who've come here illegally should be given the opportunity to sign up and stay here."