Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 04, 2022
New Team DeSantis video explains who the real divisive extremists are slow enough for POTUS to understand
Far be it from me to advise Democrats. But I'd like to think the person whose idea it was for Joe Biden's angry rant on Thursday is sitting in a corner feeling bad about themselves. Biden gave a divisive speech targeting his political opponents as enemies of democracy. Then, the next day, he claimed he didn't do that. Now, what was supposed to be the Democratic closing argument on the midterms lives on in social media mockery, fiery ads like this one dropped by Ron DeSantis.
The video shows a lot of clips of Charlie Crist. That's because Charlie Crist is DeSantis' 2022 opponent. And this is a 2022 campaign ad. Nothing more.
It's remarkable when you think about it. The White House, with reason, believes they can say whatever they want and corporate media will swear by it. Please take note of what they are attempting to do regarding school closures. They get legit shocked and awed the few times they're told, "No, we're not airing this crap." The plan now is to gaslight people into believing what we saw and heard isn't what we saw and heard. With all the usual assistance.
Analysis: A Trump-led movement centered in victimhood sees Biden’s speech as an attackhttps://t.co/IphJnU4STi
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) September 2, 2022
Democrats expect Americans to believe nothing happened before or after January 6 and that there isn't ample video evidence of things that happened before and after January 6. New York's governor said that the people who don't "share her values" should leave less than two weeks ago. Last year, Joe Biden attacked political opponents who disagreed on a single piece of legislation as racist. Then, much like they are attempting to do now, the White House claimed it never happened. And 2020 was 2020.
It's not "extreme" or "divisive" for Republicans to push back for a change. And yes, ALL Republicans. Because the only non-"MAGA" Republicans in the eyes of the left are the ones who don't push back.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Leftist "Journalist" INSTANTLY REGRETS Debating Me... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Gives Hilarious Answer to Impossible Question ... ›
- DeSantis DESTROYS Racist Commies! LIVE with Donald Trump Jr ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Plans to Veto $35 Million Deal for Complex - Louder ... ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- 3 Times Ron DeSantis Went Into Anti-Woke Beastmode This Week ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Wrecks WaPo After Hit Piece - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Torches The View - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis FINALLY Hits Back Hard at Joe Biden Attacks ... ›
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis's Responds to Elon Musk's 'Endorsement' - Louder ... ›
- What are MAGA Republicans? Steven Drops truth bombs - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal is blown away by the kindness of conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis levels Newsom simply by pointing out the obvious - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul is in trouble if early voting numbers hold up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk endorses voting Dems out of Congress= - Louder With Crowder ›
- Conservatives: Time to move on from Trump to Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis responds to Trump, says 'go check out the scoreboard' from Tuesday night - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis responds to Trump insults - Louder With Crowder ›