Ron DeSantis Goes for the Jugular After Failed WaPo Hit Piece on His Press Secretary
The only person who eviscerates the media with such ease as Governor DeSantis' press secretary, Christina Pushaw, is America's Governor Ron DeSantis, and he's truly a master of the craft. Everyone thinking about entering into politics on the conservative side of things should be taking notes. For you lefties, my fingers are crossed as I hope to see DeSantis 2024 signs sprouting out of yards soon and he exports this kind of awesomeness nationwide.
So, the former paper turned leftist tabloid and gossip magazine The Washington Post decided it had been more than five seconds since they published something incredibly stupid and wrote what they believed would be a damning hit piece about Pushaw. Supposedly, she had once worked on behalf of the former Georgian president, Mikheil Saakashvili, "writing op-eds, reaching out to supporters and officials, and advocating on his behalf in Georgia and in the United States." Now, it was discovered that she should have registered as a foreign agent because of this work, and upon being notified of this oversight, Pushaw immediately retroactively did just that.
That was it. That was WaPo's big attack. Damning, I know.
The pitifulness of the attack notwithstanding, they had attempted to smear her, and DeSantis stepped right in to deal a blow to the throat that would make even the most seasoned assassin say, "Wow... A little over the top, bro."
\u201cRon DeSantis gives master class on how to defuse a trash story from corporate media \u2014 then goes GOBLIN MODE on the Washington Post for publishing smear about the great @ChristinaPushaw. \n\n\u201cThat means she\u2019s doing her job. I\u2019d be worried if they were writing puff pieces about her.\u201d\u201d— Benny Johnson (@Benny Johnson) 1654719269
"The only reason they are attacking her is because she does a great job and she's very effective at calling out their lies and their phony narratives. And so, whenever they're smearing somebody, you know that person is over the target, so they're scared of that. I would be much more concerned with my press secretary if The Washington Post was writing puff pieces about her. Then I would think something was wrong."
He also pointed out that the American people, Floridians in particular, have gotten wise to their lies and aren't going to fall for their bullsh*t any longer.
I swear, as I heard the words escape DeSantis' mouth, I heard Taylor Lorenz scream in unimaginable agony as the media outlet to which she has affixed herself like a disease-spreading parasite was mortally wounded.
The legacy media outlets are little more than propaganda machines, churning out lies to further the left's desired destruction of the United States. People are waking up to this fact. DeSantis has the stones to attack the beast head-on. And it's only a time before they shrivel up and wither away.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
DeSantis Puts a STOP to BLM MATH! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Ron DeSantis Torches 'Dumpster Fire' San Francisco - Louder With ... ›
- Mother Outraged Ron DeSantis Told Son to Take Off Mask - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Promises Action Against 'Ministry of Truth' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Sides with Elon Musk in Twitter Beef - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Biden Holding School Lunches Hostage ... ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Reacts to Leaked Disney Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis DESTROYS Racist Commies! LIVE with Donald Trump Jr ... ›
- Ron DeSantis's Responds to Elon Musk's 'Endorsement' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Christina Pushaw RESIGNS as Gov. DeSantis spox - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis announces new 'teacher recruitment plan' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis response to Joe Biden's "democracy" speech - Louder With Crowder ›