Christina Pushaw RESIGNS as Gov. DeSantis spox, but don't panic... the 'gloves are off' for her new job
There was a brief panic on Friday when it was announced Christina Pushaw has resigned as Gov. Ron DeSantis' press secretary. She was really the only person who could be DeSantis' spokeswoman. Leaving the governor as things are about to pop off for the remaining of 2022 and beyond leaves a huge hole for DeSantis to fill.
Then we see Pushaw's new job is as Director of Rapid Response. And we can all exhale.
BREAKING: Governor DeSantis’ Press Secretary @ChristinaPushaw resigns from state office to serve as Director of Rapid Response on the governor’s re-election campaign. Read her resignation letter: pic.twitter.com/TlngKYiEgp
— The Florida Standard (@theflstandard) August 12, 2022
“It has been a great honor to serve the people of Florida under the leadership of Governor Ron DeSantis and his administration. This letter is to officially inform you that I am resigning from my position as Press Secretary for the Executive Office of the Governor, effective August 12, 2022.”
She is being replaced by deputy press secretary Bryan Griffin. You may remember Bryan from such letters as the one telling the shrill harpies from "The View" where to stick their interview request.
Pushaw, as press secretary for the Governor's office, was a public employee being paid by the taxpayers. Like all public employees, they're there to serve the public, the entire public, even those who might disagree with the office holder. There are rules, regulations, and restrictions on public employees when it comes to politics. Not that Pushaw hasn't tip-toed to the line on numerous occasions. But she was bound by the same rules as every other employee.
What that means is, up until now, Christina Pushaw has been showing restraint.
Now, the gloves are off 😬 https://t.co/zTRxWoTcig
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) August 12, 2022
What happens next is going to be interesting. Soon enough, Team DeSantis is going to have a sole opponent to focus on for 2022. Whoever is representing that opponent, I expect them to be sitting in a corner somewhere as Pushaw makes them cry mean-girl tears and regret their carer choices in life.
After that, there is a YUGER political opponent in a potential primary. That's where things are going to get interesting. And we'll get to see how off the gloves are.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Ron DeSantis SUSPENDS Corrupt Prosecutor! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Miserable Woman Tries Cancelling American Airlines Pilot Over ... ›
- Team DeSantis declining The View's over to interview - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis opponent throws event and no press showed up ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Exposes Truth About 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- 3 Times Ron DeSantis Went Into Anti-Woke Beastmode This Week ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Wrecks WaPo After Hit Piece - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Badass Video Exposing 'Mask ... ›
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- DeSantis Spox Offers Pitch-Perfect Response to Reporters - Louder ... ›
- WaPo Reporter Contacts DeSantis Spox Christina Pushaw About ... ›
- Officer scammed by a prostitute, busted with 2nd prostitute - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman wedged between two fat people on American Airlines - Louder With Crowder ›