Watch: Mike Rowe exposes bigger scam behind the White House's student loan bailout
Our puddingheaded president bailed out people who took out expensive student loans they were never going to be able to pay back. Yes, he's screwing over the middle class now that Democrats are a regional party of upper-income, coastal elitists. Yes, this amounts to a big payoff to his supporters and using questionable rationale to do so. All of that is terrible. But it also reminded me of the bigger problem, and this video Mike Rowe shared in 2019.
Mr. Dirty Jobs took to Facebook and asked his supporters to share the following video about the scam of college costs and student loan debt. Watch and think to yourself how much worse things have gotten.
"Contrary to what many have said, this doesn't make me 'anti-college' or 'anti-education.' It just makes me suspicious of the persistent belief that a college degree - no matter the cost - is a ticket to prosperity. This belief, in my opinion, is not only misguided, it's at the heart of why college is so damn expensive. I'm convinced that the current outstanding student debt of $1.5 trillion dollars will get far worse, if we don't do something to turn the ship around - fast."
SPOILER: We haven't. And Biden's decision today ensures that we won't.
"Likewise, I believe the skills gap will continue to widen if we don't begin to make a more persuasive case for the 7 million jobs that are currently open--many of which do NOT require a four-degree."
My story was similar. Two years of community college. Actually, three. Just because of beer and...other stuff. Followed by two years of the local state college. No student loans. Total cost was under $7,500. Then I began a job that had nothing to do with anything I studied. Twenty years later, I'm successful in working in an industry that didn't even exist when I graduated.
If I had a liberal studies degree and tens of thousands of student loan debt, that wouldn't be the case.
And what does Joe Biden have to say to the people who paid their loans and may have struggled to do so?
Doocy: "What about people who paid their loans, struggled to pay their loans and now others don't have to?"
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) August 24, 2022
The poster says work smart, not hard. Smart is not borrowing money you don't have for a piece of paper you more often than not don't really need. So, don't succumb to the pressure to get a degree in a useless field. Be smart for yourself, plan a road to success, which may not include $100k or more in debt. Then get on the road.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- WTF! BIDEN IS MAKING YOU PAY FOR WORTHLESS COLLEGE ... ›
- Mike Rowe Opposes Student Loan Forgiveness - Louder With ... ›
- White House teases student loan forgiveness AGAIN - Louder With ... ›
- Crowder explains who benefits from canceling student loans ... ›
- As Democrats Push for Bailout of Student Loans, 30 Senior WH ... ›
- WH Plan to Bailout Student Loans Advised By Stacey Abrams ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi opposes Biden's student loan bailout - Louder With ... ›
- White House will announce student loan bailout on Wednesday ... ›
- Big Tech is censoring GOP criticism of student loan bailout - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden claims to not know if staff has student loans - Louder With Crowder ›
- EXCLUSIVE: CROWDER EXPOSES COLLEGE PROFESSOR. IS IT YOURS? - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House wanted 'trusted messenger' on Barstool , Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden claims he passed student loan scam with a vote or two - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House lashes out at voters with one last angry tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe responds to WaPo's 'Shark Week' hit piece - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden invites drag queen to the White House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe destroys elites who blame the middle class - Louder With Crowder ›