Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 21, 2023
Watch as Mike Rowe destroys billionaire elites who blame the middle class for 'all the trouble in the world'
It should come as no surprise that dirty jobs aficionado Mike Rowe is no fan of the billionaire elites. The ones that critics say want to rule the world. They all met in Switzerland this week to share their insane vision for how the rest of us should be forced to live our lives. Rowe joined Laura Ingraham last night and WENT OFF on all of them.
Not WENT OFF in the way you or I would. He went off in his own Mike Rowe way. He's very mild-mannered in his going off. But he still goes off.
Mike Rowe: Why do we take these billionaire elites seriously?youtu.be
These are very wealthy people that fly privately to this resort who basically blame the everyday guy for all the trouble in the world. [...] It’s kind of an unholy alliance and most bad ideas take on a certain kind of inertia that gets pushed and pulled from a lot of different places. [...] That’s a recipe for crazy-making.
I would however challenge Rowe not understanding why we take these people seriously. Civil rights activist Christoper Rufo echoed a similar sentiment this week.
Unpopular opinion: the obsession with Klaus Schwab, Davos, and the WEF is misguided, as they have little real power over life in America. It's also enervating, as it shifts the locus of control to far-away figures, while constructive action can be taken at home. Stay focused.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) January 17, 2023
Yes, it's hard to take people who fly private jets to conferences to lecture the rest of the world about fossil fuels seriously. The rub is that too many of our leaders do. And we saw some of these policies in action firsthand over the past two years.
We need to take ANYONE in power seriously when they talk about a global education curriculum based on their elitist worldview. Or when they want to do away with free speech. Or my personal favorite, and this is from last year, when Joe Biden's favorite pharmaceutical CEO talks about a pill with a microchip in it so that "authorities" can ensure compliance.
Not taking these ideas seriously is one thing. These people all sound crazy pants. The rub is too many of our leaders take these ideas seriously, and they count on us not paying attention to implement them. THAT'S why we need to make sure we're all paying attention.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
5 TERRIFYING MOMENTS From the World Economic Forum | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Biden invites performer to the White House who once bragged 'the kids are out to sing and s*** d' ›
- White Professor Claims His Asian Students Are Whiter Than Him. Yes, His Reasons Are Stupid ›
- Watch: Mike Rowe exposes bigger scam behind the White House's student loan bailout ›
- Mike Rowe finds WaPo's 'too many white men in Shark Week' so ridiculous, he is outsourcing his response to fans ›
- Mike Rowe barbecues troll who tagged him in 'fraud' meme accusing him of s***ing on college graduates ›
- Mike Rowe Spanks Whiny Woke Commenter Who Insulted Him ›
- Mike Rowe Shuts Down Haters One by One for Attacking Him Over Sharing a Funny Meme ›
- Mike Rowe Savages a Troll Who Comes After Him for Doing a PragerU Video ›
- Mike Rowe barbecues troll who tagged him in 'fraud' meme - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Savaged a Troll Who Attacked Him over PragerU - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Gives a Commencement Address - Louder With Crowder ›