Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 14, 2022
Russell Brand Obliterates Justin Trudeau, Claims He's in No Position to Criticize Putin Being a Tyrant
Russell Brand, our favorite newly-based Brit, is climbing the Twitter trends this morning. It's half for this clip where Brand points out the irony of Justin "I Feel Pretty" Trudeau calling Putin a tyrant. The other half is people tweeting "like, OMG, no one cares what Russell Brand thinks." Those people also support a White House that just held a national security briefing with TikTok celebrities, so they can choke on the biggest bag of phalluses they can find.
Brand's point is that while Putin is an anti-democratic douche doing anti-democratic things, Canada's walking pile of soy and hair goop might want to sit this one out.
Wow. Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) just absolutely obliterated authoritarian tyrant Justin Trudeau. Watch until the end! pic.twitter.com/Yx5SoyvGtP
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) March 13, 2022
"If the reason this war is wrong is because it is against Democratic principles, then you must ensure that where it is possible, where there is no militarized state opposing your ability to be democratic, then you should be democratic. Otherwise, you do not have the same argument."
Yes, it's true. Justin Trudeau didn't invade a neighboring country. That would've been America, and we would have turned Canada into America's waiting room. At least, in theory. I'm sure Trudeau has as little respect for our leader as the rest of the world does.
Trudeau didn't invade another country. He did however strip his own citizens of civil liberties and freeze their bank accounts because they spoke out against him.
"You can criticize Russia for many, many reasons. You can condemn the actions of Russia quite rightly. What you CAN'T do is claim to be an exemplar of Democracy if whenever you get the opportunity to be tyrannical, you take it."
Brand then tossed to the clip of Trudeau bragging about China's dictatorship and how it was a great system of government. Trudeau admires tryants. And the first opportunity he had to be one, he was all about it.
Putin is evil. He's the worst person ever. He's like if Bin Laden and Hillary Clinton had a baby and that baby refused to put their pronouns in their Twitter bio. Everyone hates Putin. Though, while Justin Trudeau is calling him anti-democratic, you do wonder if he's watching Putin and taking notes.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Guess That Spoon! You Can't Guess What Movies These Spoons Are From !? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Hillary Criticizes Americans for Not Appreciating Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Juanita Broadderick Takes to Twitter: "Bill Clinton Raped Me ... ›
- Restaurant Owner Breaks Down Defying Washington DC Mandate ... ›
- Hunter Biden, Therapist Joke About Joe Biden Having Dementia ... ›
- Hillary Clinton Getting Choked Up Reading Victory Speech - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Says Wokeness 'Murdered' Comedy Movies ... ›
- Sarah Silverman Hit with Race Card for Criticizing Joy Reid - Louder ... ›
- Russell Brand Justin Trudeau Just Damaged Canada Forever ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Protesters Unleash Tirade on Justin Trudeau - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hillary Clinton Stuns Paparazzi in Blood Red Dress - Louder With Crowder ›