Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 27, 2022
Nightclub calls staring 'harassment', threatens to call police if people don't get verbal consent first
Australia: the land of animal fist-fights, totalitarianism, and now, an impossible environment in which to flirt. That is, unless you've made a practice of walking up to a person of the opposite sex, asking politely if you can look in their direction, and then proceeded to walk away and begin to periodically send flirtatious glances at them. If that's already your style, you're good to go.
If you're not the most socially awkward person on the planet, you might want to stay away from Club 77 in Australia because they've added to their safe space policy that staring at other patrons constitutes harassment, and they will be calling the cops on anyone who dares to engage in such dangerous activities. (h/t Daily Caller)
In an Instagram post, the club lays out their new policy.
For those of you who look at that long, predictably stupid post and immediately think, "TLDR," I'll sum it up for you.
Their business has been booming, but they don't exactly like that because strangers are coming in and making people uncomfortable. So, to remedy this, their safe space requires that every "interaction," including looking at people, begin with verbal consent. Because everything that doesn't start with verbal consent is harassment. Those who harass people will be approached by their safety officer--who is, of course, clad in pink (because this couldn't become any more of a leftist caricature)--and the cops might be called.
I'm wondering what kind of consent must be given to engage in speech with someone, though...? I'd say, maybe, nonverbal consent of some kind, i.e. a smile or something, but then you'd have to be looking at someone for them to smile at you... And you can't look at someone without verbal consent...
I guess everyone at Club 77 just stares at the floor, dancing with themselves... Sounds like a blasty blast.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Dear Ugly, Fat Feminists: Admit it, You HATE That Men Don't Find ... ›
- BBC Edits Quotes From Rape Victim, Changes Pronouns - Louder ... ›
- Refugees Keep Raping Women at Swedish Concerts. Their Solution ... ›
- Juanita Broadderick Takes to Twitter: "Bill Clinton Raped Me ... ›
- UK Police Now Deem Staring at Woman's Breasts a 'Hate Crime ... ›
- Street Artist Trolls Hollywood A-Listers Ahead of the Golden Globes ... ›
- College students protest concealed carry rights by flashing sex toys ... ›
- Harvard Study Claims 87% of Women Are Sexually Harassed ... ›
- Hey Lady Gaga, Women Commit Domestic Violence Too! More ... ›
- Obama and Biden Seek to Defund Colleges 'Guilty' of... 'Rape ... ›
- Sussex Police sentence child molester - Louder With Crowder ›