Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 19, 2021
Ca-Ching: Nicholas Sandmann Announces Another Settlement With Media Outlet Who Lied About Him
Nicholas Sandmann announced another media outlet giving him money over lies they told in 2019. Or, if not lies, invalid truths. Fake news, if you will. But first, some background music.
Metallica: Enter Sandman (Official Music Video)youtu.be
Nicholas Sandmann broke onto the scene in 2019 over the triggering way he... smiled. The story goes like this: Sandmann, who was seventeen at the time, was in Washington, DC, for the Right to Life march. A native-American counter-protester got in his face. Sandmann smiled. A rando triggered by both the smile and the Trump hat took video of the incident. The out-of-context video went viral. News outlets saw a white kid smiling while MAGA and started attacking him for it. It got so bad, people were calling in threats to his high school. Sure, alleged "reporters" could have done reporting and found the missing context of the counter-protester being the aggressor, but corporate media doesn't do things like "report" or "be honest." Sandmann was left with no other choice but to file lawsuits against all the media outlets trying to ruin his life for political reasons.
NBC News was the most recent one to settle out of court.
At this time I would like to release that NBC and I have reached a settlement. The terms are confidential.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) December 17, 2021
The original lawsuit was for $275 million. I doubt he got near that, but if I were to guess, he has a new check with seven zeroes to add to the collection. He's already settled with CNN and the Washington Post.
You would think the media would have learned their lesson. As we saw with Kyle Rittenhouse, they have not. One can only hope that Kyle is influenced by Sandmann and starts filling defamation suits, as well.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden on Economic intercourse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Put on Blast by ...'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Man Takes Stand Against Masks By Farting in Costco Intercom ... ›
- Watch: FULL DESPOT! Joy Reid Says the Unvaxxed Need to PAY! - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Host Calls for Leftists to ‘Pick Up a Weapon’ in the War for the Country - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ne-Yo Takes a Stand Against Misogyny, But Women Aren’t Happy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude Meltsdown Over Sight of Freedom Convoy in Washington DC - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Takes Stand Against Masks By Farting in Costco Intercom - Louder With Crowder ›