Megyn Kelly lays down challenge to Hollywood actress Charlize Theron: "Come f*ck me up"
Charlize Theron last week said she would f*ck up anyone who supports laws protecting children from being exposed to drag shows. And Megyn Kelly has pulled her punk card, telling the actress to take her best shot.
"Why doesn’t Charlize Theron come and f-ck me up? Because I'm 100% against her on this."@MegynKelly on Theron's drag queen comments. Watch the FULL clip - https://t.co/CjYdB8eOInpic.twitter.com/bvHSoDHPpR
— The Megyn Kelly Show (@MegynKellyShow) May 12, 2023
Here is what Kelly is talking about. Theron took part in a drag telethon last week where she issued her threat: "We love you queens! We're in your corner, and we've got you, and I will f*** anybody up who is, like, trying to f*** with anything with you guys."
Uh-oh. Charlize Theron says she’s gonna “f*ck you up” if you oppose exposing kids to drag performances. pic.twitter.com/2868LT3CWm
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) May 11, 2023
After admitting that she has gone to drag shows before and that they can be fun -- as an ADULT and for ADULTS -- Kelly lowered the boom on the real problem Americans have that leftist leave out. "But there are drag queen shows out there right now that are deeply disturbing, and they’re happening in front of young children. So know what you’re supporting, understand what we’re actually seeing out there which can include absolutely the grooming of young children."
People who support these "anti" drag laws and want to protect children have specific examples of what they view as inappropriate for kids.
This is what a “family-friendly drag show” in a bar looks like pic.twitter.com/oTnLmdEkaZ
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 16, 2022
Very specific examples.
JUST IN: Children are in attendance of an Orlando drag show where performers are sexually dancing to the song 'Screwdolph' pic.twitter.com/JCBFQRjhkp
— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) December 29, 2022
"Mommy Mommy, why does that man want me to lick him where he pees?"
🚨 PRINCETON, TX: Bearded drag queen toasts to “those who lick us where we pee” in front of young children, who later run up to COLLECT TIP MONEY for another drag queen. 🚨
They kicked me out of the event, but strangely streamed the whole thing on Facebook. pic.twitter.com/pMPAovsR2a
— Sara Gonzales (@SaraGonzalesTX) January 29, 2023
This one is so sick, Twitter slapped a warning on it.
“Wholesome, innocent, beautiful family-friendly entertainment” pic.twitter.com/feUaos0k2g
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) July 3, 2022
And it doesn't stop with the drag shows. This is the new Democrat Party platform. The same progressives who support exposing children to drag also support exposing them to sex toys and glorified Penthouse forum letters and claiming it's about "inclusion."
The left has a clear agenda that elitists like Charlize Theron support. If the actress is that willing to get violent over it, let's see her start with Megyn Kelly. That will be fun for all involved except for Charlize Theron.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Alec Baldwin charged in fatal 'Rust' shooting after over a year of denying guilt, blaming everyone else ›
- Ye accuses Elon Musk of being one of thirty half-Chinese genetic hybrids, and Musk's response is perfect ›
- Donald Trump Impersonation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson breaks silence, addresses media for first time after Fox News ouster. Well, kinda ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson broadcasts for first time since firing, sends strong hint on what his future plans are ›
- Oh my: Tucker Carlson is ready to launch network to go to war with Fox News, and has been talking with Elon Musk ›
- Pamela Anderson defends her anti-'MeToo' comments...right after she MeToo'd Tim Allen ›
- Megyn Kelly shares stunning facts on Fox News's collapse post-Tucker Carlson: "Down 59 Percent" ›
- Megyn Kelly goes hard on Dylan Mulvaney's new claim: brands only like (sigh) her because (sigh) she's trans ›
- "No one would marry you": Megyn Kelly utterly desecrates Keith Olbermann in brutal response video ›
- Toddler tips drag queen during "family-friendly" performance - Louder With Crowder ›