Megyn Kelly shares stunning facts on Fox News's collapse post-Tucker Carlson: "Down 59 Percent"
Alex Jones was on the show this week and discussed talking to Tucker Carlson and sources close to Tucker Carlson. According to Alex, out of all the stories about Carlon's sudden ousting, the Vanity Fair story was closest to the truth.
That was where (and I'm oversimplifying) Tucker was having dinner with Rupert Murdoch and his fiance. Tucker talked about how much he loved God. Rupert's fiance agreed that she loved both God AND Tucker. Atheist Rupert Murdoch who is freaked out by religious talk... freaked out. He dumped his fiance, and Carlson suddenly no longer has a home at Fox News.
For the sake of argument, let's accept that as 100% true. And it was Murdoch being petty that caused him to fire his #1 star. Keep that in mind as Megyn Kelly lays out the STUNNING collapse of Fox News since that day. It starts with the network being down in the 8:00 PM time slot 47% overall and FIFTY-NINE PERCENT in the 25-54 demo.
Here's @megynkelly on the genuinely remarkable, instant collapse of Fox's ratings in the wake of its decision to fire the most popular host in the history of the medium:pic.twitter.com/pJgewdxmlG
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) May 5, 2023
They’re left with about a third of their audience. I mean that’s stunning and I looked up and down the board at the rest of the prime time which, with all due respect to the daytime, is all anyone gives a sh*t about over there at Fox News. The prime time pays the bills. Period.
All of the Fox News prime-time hosts are down big too. Even more embarrassing? They have lost REPEATEDLY to MSNBC.
It lends credence to the popular internet theory that Fox News is the one leaking "embarrassing" Tucker Carlson videos to Media Matters in order to save face and justify his firing. And then sent a "cease and desist" letter to Media Matters to stop when they realized the videos were only making Tucker more popular.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Female candidate uses OnlyFans to raise money for her Miami race: 'What is dirtier than politics?' ›
- Alec Baldwin charged in fatal 'Rust' shooting after over a year of denying guilt, blaming everyone else ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson breaks silence, addresses media for first time after Fox News ouster. Well, kinda ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson broadcasts for first time since firing, sends strong hint on what his future plans are ›
- Pamela Anderson defends her anti-'MeToo' comments...right after she MeToo'd Tim Allen ›
- Megyn Kelly goes hard on Dylan Mulvaney's new claim: brands only like (sigh) her because (sigh) she's trans ›
- "No one would marry you": Megyn Kelly utterly desecrates Keith Olbermann in brutal response video ›
- Disgraced Tucker Carlson threatens war with Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megyn Kelly attacks Charlie Theron over drag queens. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- HANDBOOK LEAKED: FOX NEWS UNITES WITH TRANS RADICALS! - Louder With Crowder ›