Watch: Tucker Carlson broadcasts for first time since firing, sends strong hint on what his future plans are
Tucker Carlson broadcast for the first time since getting fired from Fox News last night. He released a video on Twitter. Yes, at 8:00 PM eastern. Because why break with tradition?
Call me crazy, but I think our man lets us know what his future plans are:
Good evening pic.twitter.com/SPrsYKWKCE
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) April 27, 2023
One of the first things you realize when you step outside the noise for a few days is how many genuinely nice people there are in this country, kind and decent people, people who really care about what’s true and a bunch of hilarious people — also, a lot of those.
Hell yeah to that, brother. It's why on Twitter we ask how you plan to enjoy a politics-free weekend. We ALL need a break outside of the noise. Noise that will still be there on Monday after we take a few days to watch little league, do a project around the house, day drink, etc.
Where Tucker sends the signal as to what his future holds is his revelation about how stupid cable news is.
This is the amazing thing, the undeniably big topics, the ones that will define our future, get virtually no discussion at all: war, civil liberties, emerging science, demographic change, corporate power, natural resources. When was the last time you heard a legitimate debate about any of those issues? It’s been a long time. Debates like that are not permitted in American media. Both political parties and their donors have reached consensus on what benefits them, and they actively collude to shut down any conversation about it.
It's everything Crowder has been preaching since the beginning of MugClub. It's why Joe Rogan's podcast has become so popular. You can only cover these stories or get to the bottom of these issues in a longform format. One where you aren't dependent on corporate sponsors. You can't have a rational discussion about important issues on cable news, let alone a debate.
For starters, the majority of employees at media networks don't hide their loathing towards any non-radical left viewpoint. Turns out, that includes Fox News. But also, you can't discuss issues in eight-minute segments between commercial breaks where three or more people have time for two talking points and MAYBE a snarky quip.
Tucker sounds like going to go the Megyn Kelly/Steven Crowder/James O'Keefe route. He's going to go into business for himself. Cover the stories HE finds important and the debates on the big issues that aren't discussed on cable news. Ones that matter to the American people.
I'll give you hint: unless you are driving around in your truck with banners flying or standing on the street corner holding up signs, you don't care about the minute-by-minute whereabouts of Donald Trump as much as CNN does.
What people DO care about? War, civil liberties, emerging science, demographic change, corporate power, natural resources, ad how all of these things affect supporting your family.
As I said yesterday and to again paraphrase Segio from Get Him to the Greek, Tucker gonna be fine. Fuck a Murdoch.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- WATCH: Chuck Schumer Wants To Ban Tucker Carlson From Showing More Jan 6th Footage, For 'Democracy' ›
- Tucker Carlson shocks Full Send Podcast with professor investigating brain damage of UFO victims for the US Govt ›
- Brave 23-year-old leftist gets PAID to watch Tucker Carlson and the media wants you to know about her bravery ›
- SHOW NOTES: COMMUNIST AOC DEMANDS TUCKER CARLSON BE CENSORED! ›
- Watch Tucker Carlson's iconic final moments on Fox News: eating pizza with a hero deliveryman who foiled a car thief ›
- Breaking: Tucker Carlson is OUT at Fox News, last episode was last Friday (UPDATED) ›
- Exposing the scheme behind Tucker Carlson's ouster from Fox News: "They're coming after ALL of us" ›
- SHOW NOTES: THE GRAND PLAN BEHIND TUCKER CARLSON'S FIRING! ›
- AOC smugly celebrates Tucker Carlson's ouster, brags that 'deplatforming works' ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson breaks silence, addresses media for first time after Fox News ouster. Well, kinda ›
- Joe Rogan thinks Tucker Carlson should join Rumble. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megyn Kelly bashes Dylan Mulvaney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- TUCKER CARLSON'S LEAKED TEXTS REVEAL WHO HE REALLY IS! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Alex Jones shares what his Tucker Carlson sources tell him REALLY happened - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megyn Kelly shares stunning facts on Fox News's collapse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disgraced Tucker Carlson threatens war with Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megyn Kelly attacks Charlie Theron over drag queens. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fox producer makes allegation about Tucker Carlson's firing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson biographer says reason for Fox News ousting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson makes controversial comments about Ukraine. - Louder With Crowder ›