Watch: Fox News producer caught admitting why Tucker Carlson was fired, implicates the First Lady
When James O"Keefe was fired from Project Veritas and the outlet faded into obscurity, people were lured into a false sense of security that it was safe to use Tinder again. There is no way -- NO WAY -- your date could be wearing a wire and have James on speed dial. Fox News at Night producer Sean Langille thought so and spilled on Tucker Carlson's firing from the network over apps and cocktails.
Langille implies it was about the Dominion lawsuit and NOT Rupert Murdoch being creeped out about religion and sabotaging his company over it. Though there is a bit about Dominion no one has put together yet, and Mike LaRosa -- Jill Biden's former press secretary -- might want to call his office.
OMG EXCLUSIVE FOX INSIDER TELL ALL; Says Tucker Termination was Part of Dominion Settlement
Discusses "shady" work of "friend," former Biden operative Mike LaRosa now working for Dominion
“When it’s corporate media you’re beholden to advertisers...
we take money from Pfizer" pic.twitter.com/6Gpj2Qqj97
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) May 16, 2023
LaRosa WAS Jill's press secretary. He now works for a PR company whose big client... is Dominion Voting. LaRosa also WAS friends with Langille, but he might not be after this.
"You look at those little connections and you're like... someone who worked for the Biden White House was literally crafting the message for Dominion. So you're like, of course. [LaRosa] left working for Jill Biden to start this PR firm or work this firm whose sole client was Domninion, doing their comms. It's like right from the White House to go defend Dominion. So it's like when you know those little moving parts, you're like... everyone's shady. Left the White House to literally go take down the news outlet that was being unfavorable to his boss."
Tucker Carlson announced that he is bringing a version of his show to Twitter and that he'll be seeing us soon. I wonder if tonight is soon enough? I doubt he'd touch on anything Fox News-specific. It wouldn't be worth risking hundreds of millions of dollars. But Tucker's a smart cat. I'm sure he can find a way to address this without "addressing" it.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- "The Office" actor makes shocking declaration: "I agree with almost everything Tucker Carlson is saying..." ›
- Oh my: Tucker Carlson is ready to launch network to go to war with Fox News, and has been talking with Elon Musk ›
- Breaking: Tucker Carlson is OUT at Fox News, last episode was last Friday (UPDATED) ›
- Brave 23-year-old leftist gets PAID to watch Tucker Carlson and the media wants you to know about her bravery ›
- Elon Musk clarifies working relationship with Tucker Carlson as Tucker's new video approaches 80 MILLION views on Twitter ›
- Tucker Carlson shocks Full Send Podcast with professor investigating brain damage of UFO victims for the US Govt ›
- AOC smugly celebrates Tucker Carlson's ouster, brags that 'deplatforming works' ›
- Exposing the scheme behind Tucker Carlson's ouster from Fox News: "They're coming after ALL of us" ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson broadcasts for first time since firing, sends strong hint on what his future plans are ›
- Tucker Carlson trolls gullible reporter into believing he's running for president, then hits him with a harsh truth ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- HANDBOOK LEAKED: FOX NEWS UNITES WITH TRANS RADICALS! - Louder With Crowder ›