Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 17, 2023
Tucker Carlson shocks Full Send Podcast with professor investigating brain damage of UFO victims for the US Govt
Tucker Carlson is spilling allll the beans, and we are so here for it. On the “Full Send” podcast, Tucker told a story of a Stanford professor who was allegedly asked by the Department of Defense to investigate cases of troops dying after UFO exposure. Oh.
According to Tucker, this happened 11 years ago, and the professor studied the brains of more than 100 troops who died after encountering UFOs. The professor claimed to have expertise in traumatic brain injury, which would explain why he received this task.
According to Tucker's source, the DoD had over 100 court cases from families of US servicemen who died after approaching UFOs that landed on military bases. The DoD was refusing to give them death or medical benefits, so families turned to the courts.
Carlson explained, "[In] a number of cases, these things have landed on military bases. ... Servicemen have approached them and they get a traumatic brain injury, or they’re killed. I’m like, why isn’t this on the front page of the New York Times? I don’t know.”
Susan Gough, a Defense Department spokesperson, told Military Times, "That story is false.' The Pentagon declined to comment any further.
However, there does seem to be evidence to back up Carlson's claim. Dr. Garry Nolan of Stanford spoke to Vice's Motherboard back in 2021 about what he's seen in the brains of UFO victims: "If you've ever looked at an MRI of somebody with multiple sclerosis, there's something called white matter disease. It's scarring. It's a big white blob, or multiple white blobs, scattered throughout the MRI. It's essentially dead tissue where the immune system has attacked the brain. That's probably the closest thing that you could come to if you wanted to look at a snapshot from one of these individuals. You can pretty quickly see that there's something wrong."
Now, I gotta be real with y'all - I'm not a believer. I just don't think it's likely that there are humanoid reptilian creatures from another planet soaring around Earth and abducting people left and right. I think it's more likely that the "UFOs" are either a foreign threat or something the US government is testing and doesn't want us to know about. But I'm open to the possibilities.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk strips New York Times of their blue checkmark - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk laughs in Tucker Carlson's face about Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- Breaking: Tucker Carlson is OUT at Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson broadcasts for first time since firing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- TUCKER CARLSON'S LEAKED TEXTS REVEAL WHO HE REALLY IS! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Alex Jones shares what his Tucker Carlson sources tell him REALLY happened - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disgraced Tucker Carlson threatens war with Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Elon Musk working with right-wing extremist Tucker Carlson? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fox producer makes allegation about Tucker Carlson's firing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson biographer says reason for Fox News ousting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Prince Charles Calls for 'Fundamental Economic Transition' - Louder With Crowder ›