Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 21, 2023
64-Year-Old Madonna makes another pathetic attempt to remain relevant with blasphemous Vanity Fair photoshoot
Madonna just can't take a hint. The 64-year-old superstar keeps acting out for attention in increasingly outlandish ways. First, she flashed her nearly-70-year old booty on the "Tonight Show" for some inexplicable reason. Then, she made an NFT of her nearly 70-year-old vagina, and was confused when it got her banned from live-streaming for community guidelines violations. After that, she randomly announced she was gay, which no one needed to know. No one wants that mental image. *Shudder*
In her latest attempt to remain relevant and edgy, the pop star decided to do a blasphemous "Icon Issue" for Vanity Fair. Given her advancing age...not sure how this will pan out for her in the long run.
Here she is depicted as Our Lady of Sorrows, the image of the Blessed Virgin Mary weeping over the seven sorrows of her and Jesus' life.
\u201cThank You @VanityFair! \u271d\ufe0f\ud83d\udc9c\nOut Now\n#luigiandiango\u201d— Madonna (@Madonna) 1674153164
She also posed as Jesus in the Last Supper, surrounded by a group of women intended to be the Apostles.
\u201cNew Madonna Vanity Fair photo shoot. These people and that whole industry is utterly demonic.\u201d— Paul Joseph Watson (@Paul Joseph Watson) 1674208055
Madonna defended the image of herself as the Virgin Mary in her interview with Vanity Fair, saying, "Look closely at the image: I am there with a crown on my head, in a sumptuous dress, above an altar. Do you know how I felt? I felt exposed, attacked. And it was just a metaphor, it was just a set. That image brought me back to Rome, when I was fiercely criticized by the Catholic Church."
Madonna has been criticized by the Catholic Church, and for good reason. In 2006, Madonna, who was raised Catholic, performed a mock crucifixion during her "Confessions" tour. In 2008, Madonna dedicated her performance of "Like a Virgin" in Rome to the Pope, saying "I dedicate this song to the Pope, because I’m a child of God." The Vatican had already condemned her music video for the song, which featured burning crosses, statues crying blood, and Madonna seducing a black Jesus.
It might be time for Madonna to retire or go on vacation- y'know, like all millionaire 64-year-olds do. Just maybe pump the brakes on the blasphemy. And for the love of all things holy, please no more vagina NFT's.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
EYE-BLEACH WARNING: Madonna Makes NFT of Her [REDACTED] | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- THE VATICAN IS A COMMUNIST CRAPHOLE (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Netflix releases trailer for 'That 90s Show,' and wow does it look like a steaming pile of hot garbage ›
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying All the Things, Especially Straight Characters... ›
- Watch: Lizzo absolutely crushes body-shamers in new 'beautiful' and 'brave' Instagram post ›
- Show Notes: Why Lizzo is Being CANCELED by Disabled Activists! ›
- Watch: Tim Robbins blasts vitriol spewed by Hollywood celebs (like Sean Penn) toward Americans over the lockdowns ›
- 'The Simpsons' Hilariously Destroys Woke College Students Using Actual Quotes ›
- Watch: So, I guess Madonna announced that she's gay now ›
- Madonna Flashes her 63-Year-Old Butt on the 'Tonight Show' for Some Disgusting Reason ›
- The Simpsons predict a 'phony baloney' public health scare - Louder With Crowder ›