Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 28, 2023
Watch: The Simpsons predict a media-induced 'phony baloney' public health scare in 2010 that sounds eerily familiar
I've fallen off with The Simpsons over the years. I rocked the "Don't Have a Cow, Man" sweatshirt in junior high school (in the 80s). But the last laugh-out-loud funny episode I remember was them making fun of the 2008 presidential primaries, where the first ten minutes almost killed me. Also, shout out to Apu.
So I missed this clip in 2010, just like I missed this early 2000's X-Files clip about...you know, the thing. Please enjoy a fictional tale where the heads of all the media companies meet to discuss a new thing to...scare all of America into staying at home. (NOTE: Instagram is being cranky this morning, click here if the video isn't embedding).
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website believe everything we are told, always. If it's the latest thing, we support it. Only haters and losers believe in conspiracies, and we are not haters nor are we losers. Trust The Science.
Though, if we were the kind to chase conspiracies, the following parts of this video would come across as coincidental:
- "We are here to come up with the next phony baloney crisis to put Americans back where they belong. In dark rooms too terrified to skip the commercials."
- They went with a good old-fashioned public health scare.
- It's an epidemic, and it's all the time.
- "We have standards. This can't be a made-up disease. The only moral thing to do is release a deadly virus into the general public.
- Homer Simpson burns everything the cat may have touched, because apparently, you can catch the new "cat flu" on shared surfaces.
- "Homer, stop burning. They have a schmaccine."
The irony here is the writers who wrote "fiction" like this (and the X-Files clip I linked to) about schmandemics and how easy it would be to scare people into a schmandemic come from the same political side of the isle where they light Fauci prayer candles and look down on YOU for questioning any of it. They also work for the major media companies that were assembled around that animated table.
It's hardly the first time The Simpsons has been credited for predicting the future. Just sayin'.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
SJW OUTRAGE: ‘The Simpsons’ Apologize for ‘Racist’ Apu… | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese, But Cruz's Response Is Perfect ›
- Watch: Another professor claims everyone 'has some amount of sexual interest in children' ›
- Police investigating after video of white kid brutally beaten in school bathroom goes viral ›
- 64-Year-Old Madonna makes another pathetic attempt to remain relevant with blasphemous Vanity Fair photoshoot ›
- Dave Rubin exposes how bad Twitter's shadowbanning STILL is as if it was the primary goal of the company ›
- Watch: Son goes viral soundtracking his mom's life with his trombone, it's the greatest thing you'll see today ›
- EXCLUSIVE: CROWDER EXPOSES COLLEGE PROFESSOR. IS IT YOURS? (Show Notes) ›
- Top 10 Best "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Memes ›
- Akaash Singh Defends Apu from 'The Simpsons': 'Difference Between Your Hurt Feelings and Being Oppressed' ›
- 'The Simpsons' Hilariously Destroys Woke College Students Using Actual Quotes ›
- TikToker Virtue Signals Over Pronouns, Gets Slapped By Cat - Louder With Crowder ›