Watch: Another professor claims everyone 'has some amount of sexual interest in children'
It is quite alarming how many pro-pedo opinions are popping up all over the place. First, we had the disturbing Balenciaga photoshoot featuring children holding bondage teddy bears that the higher-ups apparently didn't think would cause a stir. It did.
Next, we had the smug Berkeley student who thought it'd be totally chill for a 12-year-old to consent to sex with an adult. It would not be.
Now, we have an actual professor claiming everyone's attracted to kids, in one way or another. Hate to break it to you, buddy, but that's just you.
During a 2022 lecture, Ian McPhail of Université de Montréal claimed, "With pedophilia, there are three main options, or possibilities, I should say for latent structure. It's a dimension, which means—I'll say this very controversially—that means everybody in the room has some amount of sexual interest in children. Some of us will have very little—most of us will have very little—and some people have quite a bit of the sexual attraction to children."
In his defense, he did admit this was a "controversial" opinion. Controversial, illegal, horrifically evil. Same difference.
\u201cNormalizing pedophilia.\n\nIan McPhail of Universit\u00e9 de Montr\u00e9al: Pedophilia - Recent and emerging research.\nhttps://t.co/dxKDxotCTm\n\nLaughing to himself McPhail states, "everybody in the room has some amount of sexual interest in children."\u201d— Dalton (@Dalton) 1674614774
The lecture was titled "Pedophilia: Recent and emerging research". The abstract reads, "Pedophilia is a sexual interest in prepubescent children and is an important risk factor for understanding why some people commit sexual offenses against children. In this talk, fundamental empirical and conceptual issues in our understanding of pedophilia are identified and findings from a program of research addressing these issues are presented. The talk examines the latent structure of pedophilic interests, whether therapeutic interventions are effective in treating pedophilic interests, and the role of stigma-related stress in the lives of pedophilic individuals."
That sounds like a whole lot of higher education gobbledygook that translates to, "we need to understand pedophiles better to help them feel less stress." Personally, I am fine with pedophiles experiencing all of the "stigma-related stress." Among other things.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
I'm a MAP | Humans of CIAyoutu.be
- This Is College? Course Offered to Discuss Adult Entertainment and Share It With Friends ›
- 'The Simpsons' Hilariously Destroys Woke College Students Using Actual Quotes ›
- Crowder Confronts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Professor Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia with a New, Nicer Term for Pedophile ›
- NYU fires college professor over students whining his organic chemistry class was too hard ›
- LEGAL UPDATE: 'Crowder Confronts Lying Professor'!! ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ›
- Professor Savages Critical Race Theory Proponents on the Dr. Phil Show in Only Two Minutes ›
- EXCLUSIVE: CROWDER EXPOSES COLLEGE PROFESSOR. IS IT YOURS? (Show Notes) ›
- The Simpsons predict a 'phony baloney' public health scare - Louder With Crowder ›