Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 11, 2021
Joe Biden Ignores Reporter Shouting 'When Will You Hold a Press Conference?'
We are now on day fifty-one of Joe Biden avoiding the press. Or at least avoiding holding an actual press conference where reporters can ask him questions professionally. According to White House press secretary Jen Psaki, reporters are allowed to shout questions at him. Where the President might ignore the question, lash out at the reporter, or get saved by anxious handlers. Allegedly, in my opinion. I need to throw that in there because the independent "fact" checkers are circling the wagons around POTUS a little extra snuggly.
This is the latest example of how the media gets to ask the president questions. The following takes place after an event with the CEOs of Johnson and Merck.
Biden Ignores Question About When He Will Hold A Press Conferenceyoutu.be
SHOUTY REPORTER: Mister President, when will you hold a press conference? I promise no difficult questions. We're the media. We know our place.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: I like cheese.
I understand people at Snopes might view this video differently, but here's what I see. An unidentified reporter yells at Biden, asking when he's going to hold a press conference. There's silence. Biden pauses as if he heard the question. He then walks back to the podium to ... answer a question about vaccines. Now, is it possible someone asked him about vaccines and the audio didn't pick it up? Sure. Biden may have heard both questions, hence the pause, and decided to answer the one "on topic." He may have only heard the hypothetical question about vaccines. Or, Joe Biden may have just heard a bunch of people shouting at him and got confused. Because he's old and doesn't appear to have all of his marbles. Some people might even say there are signs of dementia. I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT, of course. I'm not a doctor. I'm just saying others might. I've seen the sentiment expressed in tweets.
President Biden is scheduled to ramble his way through a speech tonight. After that, sometime this month, he's expected to finally hold a full press conference. If you have popcorn, I would start popping it now.
TOP 14 Andrew Cuomo PICKUP LINES! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Joe Biden's Top 10 Creepiest Moments - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Cuts Feed When Biden Says 'Happy to Take Questions ... ›
- White House Can't Chase Media Away Fast Enough When Biden's ... ›
- Top 10 Times Joe Biden was a Creep in Public - Louder With Crowder ›
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden's German Shepherds Kicked Out of White House - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wants First Major Tax Hike in Almost Thirty Years: Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Kicks Off 'Help Is Here' Tour in Pennsylvania, Kicks Out Press After Three Minutes? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Cuts Himself Off from Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers: 'Some Are Not ...' - Louder With Crowder ›