Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 10, 2021
White House Can't Chase Media Away Fast Enough When Biden's Asked About a Crisis at the Border
If your job at the White House is to control the press, you're having a rough week. The White House refuses to say there is a crisis at the border because labels are bad. Reporters are also calling out the fact that Joe Biden hasn't taken questions yet. Jen Psaki claims that "he takes questions all the time." To which, a reporter from the Associated Press pointed out that they have to yell questions at him and that the president can barely hear them half the time. Think about that last sentence as you watch this video.
The president was paying a visit to a hardware store to promote his stimulus package. The same one that is a festering pile of cat turds. Listen to how frantically his handlers tried to shush reporters from asking him about the crisis at the border that the White House isn't labeling a crisis.
Biden's staff conveniently steps in when he's asked about the ongoing border crisis. pic.twitter.com/IoHJhkR6Tf
— The First (@TheFirstonTV) March 9, 2021
Let's skip the part where the president of the United States looks lost and meandering and like he doesn't know where he is. He may have been thinking about his afternoon tapioca before his nap. That would all be conjecture. I would hate to have this post "fact" checked because Joe Biden is really a rice pudding kinda guy. For people you would assume are communications professionals, they don't seem to understand "optics." The press was all like "Mr. President, I have a serious question about a serious problem this country is facing." Biden's handlers were all like ...
For a guy the White House claims they aren't keeping from the press, there are a remarkable number of videos of him being kept from the press. Or, at the very least, not hearing the questions shouted at him. Jen Psaki claims that they were planning a full press conference sometime before the end of March. It'll be interesting to see if it actually happens. It'll be entertaining AF to watch if it does.
BORDER CRISIS: Biden Reverses ALL Of Trump's Policies! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Nancy Pelosi Shares Story About Joe Biden and Grandkids That's ... ›
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden's Top 10 Creepiest Moments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top 10 Times Joe Biden was a Creep in Public - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Cuts Feed When Biden Says 'Happy to Take Questions ... ›
- Joe Biden's German Shepherds Kicked Out of White House - Louder ... ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Ignores Reporter Shouting 'When Will You Hold a Press Conference?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Slams Stimulus Bill for What It Is: 'Bribing People with Their Own Money' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Announce American Tour to Sell You on Their Stimulus Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Suddenly Firing People Who Smoked Pot Before - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Gets Called Out: Migrants Given Hotel Rooms While National Guard Sleeps in Parking Garage? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Aides (Again) Panic When Reporters Ask Biden Questions - Louder With Crowder ›