Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 20, 2022
Woman Melts Down Over Gas Prices, Yet Blames Christian Right for Odd Reason
We have all been here as of late. Almost a hundred dollars to fill up her gas tank. As you're about to see in this video, this woman is having a normal one over the situation. She needs to calm down. Also, she seems a bit over the median age of people who emote over TikTok.
“The religious right are responsible for the high gas prices.” She gets her information from @RBReich… pic.twitter.com/sM3war3Sx3
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 19, 2022
"98 f*cking dollars! I have to choose between buying gas and buying food! And guess who wins? Because I have to get to the job that I need to buy anything at all."
Girl. Same. The question is who is to blame. One school of thought is to blame a combination of Joe Biden's incompetence and Joe Biden WANTING there to be high gas prices. That's where many Americans are according to polling. Another school of thought is to blame Vladimir Putin. That's where Joe Biden and the people who run Joe Biden are.
"And people want to donate a thousand dollars to f*cking cats."
She's angry, and lord knows I have a pottymouth myself. But I'm assuming she isn't using "f*cking" as a verb here. It's 2022, and I'll bet you a gallon of gas there are people demanding you celebrate their wanting to fornicate with felines. I think this angry lady is upset people are donating to animals and not buying gasoline for her. She should channel that anger and vote in November against the Democrats...
"This is the work of the f*cking religious right."
Girl, no. The 80s called, and they want their boogeyman back. The religious right has nothing to do with gas prices. They're the ones who want to legislate the body that is growing inside your body and disapprove of grown men gyrating in front of children.
"Listen to Robert Reich..."
Okay, we're done here. At least she's blaming a modern-day boogeyman by going after "billionaires," but I've grown bored. It wasn't 81,000,000 billionaires who voted for a man who told us if he was elected president he was going to declare war on the gas and energy industry. It was people like this woman, who's now unhappy with the consequences of her actions.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Kyle Rittenhouse Makes Fun of HIMSELF in Gas Price Tweet ... ›
- Russian Shows Gas Prices in Russia Cheaper Than in America ... ›
- White House Uses Europe As Insane Excuse for Gas Prices ... ›
- Joe Biden Would Rather Not Be Blamed for Gas Prices, But ... ›
- POTUS Celebrates Americans Paying Higher Gas Prices - Louder ... ›
- Ice T Wins the Internet With Dad Joke About Gas Prices - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Thinks You'll Believe He 'Can't Do Much' About Gas ... ›
- Meme Compares Gas Prices to the movie "I am Legend." - Louder ... ›
- Gas Prices Skyrocketing! The Truth About Who's to Blame - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Corners White House Over Gas Prices - Louder With Crowder ›
- Spirit Airlines gets suspended for brawl. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ice-T comes to Elon Musk's defense - Louder With Crowder ›
- Spirit Airlines brawl leaves woman shirtless, wigless - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man farts into the Costco intercom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Live-streamer pretends to pour GASOLINE on people's cars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Costco about to stop selling Bud Light? - Louder With Crowder ›