Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 11, 2022
Latino Reporter Torches Biden's Refusal to Take Responsibility for Inflation: 'It's Your Fault to This Day'
Joe Biden addressed America about inflation on Tuesday. Where Joe Biden again refused to take any responsibility for causing the inflation. However, he had new people to blame. Putin has been replaced with the Ultra MAGAs. And it's the American people's fault for being too distracted to understand the issue. If Biden takes any blame, it's that he's not explaining the issue slow enough for us to understand. He means that. No malarkey.
This didn't impress the Ultra MAGAs. It didn't impress the American people he blamed. And it didn't impress Univision's Luis Carlos Vélez.
Here's @lcvelez, closing out tonight's #LineaDeFuego (Firing Line), on Univision 24/7. 👀 pic.twitter.com/RMm0NZ6vmm
— Jorge Bonilla (@BonillaJL) May 11, 2022
"President Biden. Please. Stop the blame game and face the inflation problem in this country. People just can’t take it anymore! Your words today just flabbergasted us all, OK?”
I'm not sure about us "all." 81,000,000 people still owe the rest of us amends from their 2020 mistake. I will agree about people not being able to take it anymore. Just yesterday, gas prices broke a record high. Gas prices are three cents higher today.
These bars are my favorite. It's like scorching the Earth and then salting it.
“The worst part of COVID was two years ago. And we were already recovering economically when you arrived. It was the administration’s fault for handing out stimulus packages when people no longer needed them. And it is your fault to this day we have not set in motion a plan to solve the supply chain problem.”
It will be interesting to see how much Vélez's views are shared by Latino voters as a whole. I'm of the belief that whatever cultural difference may divide us, all Americans still need to provide for their families and fuel up their cars so they can work. A recent NPR poll shows Latino voters going 52% to the GOP in the midterms. It's scared Democrats enough that they are launching a "historic" seven-figure ad buy to try to appeal to voters who have been turned Republican by Joe Biden and the people who control him.
Woke White Lib #1: We're losing Latinx voters.
Woke White Lib #2: What if we call them "Latine" instead?
Woke White Lib #1: Brilliant! pic.twitter.com/D1u9fZIW42
— Brodigan (@brodigan) May 3, 2022
I'm sure Democrats going all-in on no-limits abortion will do the trick. That will cause large groups of voters, traditionally much more moderate than your typical white liberal, to ignore their pocketbook issues and run right back to the Democratic Party.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Biden Calls MAGA "EXTREMIST" for Not Killing Babies! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses "Prosecution" with "Prostitution" - Louder With ... ›
- Worst President EVER? Joe Biden vs. Jimmy Carter! - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Thinks You're the Extremist - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Gas, Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- CNN Fact Check's Joe Biden's Claims of Lowering Deficit - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki On If Joe Biden Supports Abortion Restrictions - Louder ... ›
- Joy Behar Attacks People Focused on Feeding Their Families - Louder With Crowder ›
- Press Sec. Giggles While Answering Formula Shortage Question - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›