Elon Musk Breaks Silence About Latest Twitter Drama and, Of Course, It's With a Hilarious Meme
Elon Musk's legal team announced on Friday that they were pulling out of the Twitter buyout, citing the company's unwillingness to provide Elon with information about fake accounts. As reported by the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website, all eyes then turned to Elon's Twitter account, waiting for his response to see what meme or series of emojis he used. At 12:01 AM on July 11, America got its answer.
Elon's meme echos what Clay Travis insinuated. This all comes down to using the fake accounts to leverage a better deal, leaving Musk the option to cripple the company if he was in the mood to do so.
Musk agreed to a purchase price based on thinking there were x amount of real people using the bird app. There have been a number of reports calling into question exactly how many fake users there are. Now that lawyers and the legal system are involved, that information could become more public than it would have.
Or, Twitter could renegotiate. As of this writing, shares are down more than 6% in premarket trading.
Elon also shared a Chuck Norris meme. Because, why not?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 11, 2022
Fox Business is reporting that Twitter has hired heavyweight merger law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz LLP to represent it in the upcoming legal brouhaha. It is unclear if the proceedings will be live-streamed like the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard trial. But it would be awesome if it was.
Like I said, at this point, I'm just here for the chaos. It would have been nice to have Elon in charge, if for no other reason than to prove once and for all that what we know these Big Tech companies are doing behind the scenes is what they're doing. If the buy-out doesn't go through, it's not like the bird app can suck more than it does.
And if Twitter goes down, meh.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why We Fight Like Hell | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Buyout at Risk, Elon Musk Prepares Drastic Action - Louder ... ›