Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 10, 2022
Analyst Explains How Elon Musk's Latest Move Could Destroy Twitter (If Musk Wanted To)
Elon Musk pulled out of his deal to purchase Twitter on Friday. Or is trying to pull out, which isn't something he is known for doing. Twitter says they won't let him. It's turned into a legal brouhaha. And while some employees of Twitter feel like they've "won," it was at a cost: "It feels like the end of the movie, where the characters are bloodied and bedraggled with a Michael Bay explosion behind them. We could see this was coming, but in the meantime, he’s f---ing destroyed the company."
Outkick's Clay Travis says that if Elon REALLY wanted to cripple the company, here's what he could do.
(This is where I remind you of Clay Travis telling CNN his two favorite things are boobs and the first amendment because it's one of the greatest stories we've had the privilege of covering on the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. Also, we, too, at the Dot Com are big fans of free speech and chesticles.)
Clay points to the ‘fire hose’ of data that was relinquished to Musk about fake accounts. Unlike those of us who only assume Twitter is doing what we think they're doing, Elon has the engineers and analysts able to review and understand the data. While reviewing that data proved inconclusive to justify a $44 billion purchase, if Musk released the data (or it leaked) it could show how few people actually use the product.
As it is, only 20% of Americans use Twitter and only 20% OF that 20% actually send tweets. If the 20% of the 20% (2% of America) are more SPAM accounts that are already assumed, it would wreck Twitter's revenue. Why pay money to advertise to Russian bots? It would be a smarter use of your investment to crumple up a handful of hundred-dollar bills and throw them on the ground.
However, Clay also feels this is a negotiation ploy and the end result will be a purchase at a lower price. That's for the lawyers to figure out. I'm only here for the chaos.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
What's in The Box, Finnegan? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Twitter Exec Attacks Elon Musk for Having Asperger's - Louder With ... ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›