Elon Musk: No Comment on Twitter Sale, Finds Time to Dunk on Joe Biden's Latest Teleprompter Screw Up
Elon Musk's team announced on Friday that they were pulling out of the Twitter buyout. Twitter responded by saying "the f*ck you are." All eyes now turn to Elon's Twitter account, waiting for his response and to see what meme or series of emojis he uses. While the billionaire has kept quiet about pulling out, he did find time to dunk on yet another embarrassing moment for our puddingbrained and incoherent president, Joseph Robinette Biden.
Joey had another teleprompter malfunction.
Whoever controls the teleprompter is the real President! pic.twitter.com/1rcqmwLe9S
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 8, 2022
Musk is referencing an interview he gave in May where he said "the real president is whoever controls the teleprompter," adding that he believes if somebody were to accidentally lean on the teleprompter "it's going to be like Anchorman." Anchorman is a 2004 movie starring Will Ferrell. Musk's teleprompter quip is in reference to an iconic scene where Ron Burgundy, the clueless protagonist, would read anything on the teleprompter without question. When a rival wanted to get Burgundy in trouble she added "go f*ck yourself, San Diego" to the teleprompter and Burgundy was dumb enough to read it.
Joe Biden has not said "go f*ck yourself, America" yet. Not with words. Critics say he has with his policies.
As reported by the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website, the "independent" "fact" checkers have yet to circle the wagons and tell us that what we saw Joe Biden do was not what we saw him do. A deputy at the White House made the claim Joe Biden said something he didn't say. As predicted by us at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website, and also by anyone who pays attention, the White House edited the official transcript to reflect what the White House says the president said, even though he clearly didn't.
The White House fraudulently altered the official transcript today to repeat the lie that @POTUS said "let me repeat the line" as if he were saying it for clarity, rather than very clearly saying "repeat the line" which was an instruction included in the teleprompter. https://t.co/UPRAPRXqUPpic.twitter.com/osg3ggbJQm
— Kyle Lamb (@kylamb8) July 8, 2022
As for Musk pulling out of the Twitter buyout, his people cite the company's unwillingness to provide Elon with the information to "make an independent assessment of the prevalence of fake or spam accounts on Twitter's platform." That's been going on for a while. Now, lawyers get to do lawyer things.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
What's in The Box, Finnegan? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Responds to Report Bill Gates's Funding Opposition ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Responds to Report He Fathered Secret Twins - Louder ... ›