Amazon now delivers your packages to a Washington DC police station because they'll get stolen off your porch
If you are reading this, you may be among one of the 49 million Americans who had a package stolen off your porch. Crime has gotten so out of hand, Amazon made the decision that it's easier just to send the packages to the local police station for you to pick up. They launched their new program this week. Of course, the first city is Washington, DC.
Don't anyone get it twisted. The PROPER way to deal with porch pirates is to set traps. Then catch 'em, humiliate 'em, and share video on social media for all to enjoy. Should you choose not to think of those of us who hustle content for a living, this new program provides an alternative.
What you do is when you order a package, select for it to be sent to a storage locker. DC is the first city to have these lockers right outside of police stations. Then you go to the police station to pick up the package yourself.
It seems like an unnecessary pain in the keister. The problem is that in a lot of these crime-ridden progressive cities, one of the results of decades of progressive policies is finding new ways to prevent police from doing their jobs of serving and protecting. In a perfect world, crime wouldn't be so bad that you'd have to worry about having a box delivered to your house. That's no longer the world some of you voted to live in.
Having your package delivered to the police station makes things easier on everyone, I guess.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Lying Media Babies Biden | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Guy uses 3D printer to profit at Houston gun buyback program ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- 'Kids in the Hall' Eerily Predicted Modern PC Outrage... - Louder ... ›
- Chris Pratt Shares Original Pitch for 'The Terminal List' - Louder With ... ›
- Andrew Schulz Buys Special Back When Streamer Demands Edits ... ›
- Louder with Crowder is GOING DAILY. Time to Join the Mug Club ... ›
- Andrew Schulz Makes Over a Million Dollars in a Week - Louder ... ›
- Amazon Employee Cries Over Selling Matt Walsh's Books - Louder ... ›
- Doocy asks Jean-Pierre about her stolen election claims - Louder With Crowder ›
- Washington DC councilwoman lashes out at migrant crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man impersonating a police officer pulls over officer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sussex Police sentence child molester - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman attempts to prank porch pirates with dirty diapers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Genius makes $21000 selling 3D printed guns at gun buyback - Louder With Crowder ›