Amazon Employee Breaks Down in Tears Over 'Very Traumatic Experience' of Selling Matt Walsh’s Books
Does anyone take the left seriously when they start crying? Almost anything can turn a crowd of unhinged leftists into a gaggle of blubbering children, so I don’t necessarily take them seriously—though, I am loathe to take them seriously about anything—but I do find it terribly funny. And I’m sure Matt Walsh over at Daily Wire finds it hilarious when they are filling up his tumbler because of his books.
Apparently, Amazon employees had a meeting, hosted by a beta-male soy-boy and what appears to be a transgender woman (read: man who believes he’s a woman), to discuss Walsh’s best-selling LGBTQ+ children’s book Johnny the Walrus and his upcoming book What Is a Woman? (which also has a documentary coming out, too).
They start by calling Johnny the Walrus “one helluva problem,” for the way is addresses transgenderism. Or, rather, how it addresses transwalrusism. Then they play a recording of a customer complaining about the book.
Amazon leadership held a session for employees dealing with the \u201ctrauma\u201d of Matt Walsh\u2019s book becoming a best seller and dealing with his trolling. They strategize on how to demote it on their site and claim he will get people killed. @MattWalshBlog broke them.pic.twitter.com/AKH8ihO0iV— Libs of TikTok (@Libs of TikTok) 1650998590
Now, I own a copy of Johnny the Walrus. I’ve read it. I find it hilarious (as most people on the right side of the political spectrum probably will). And it doesn’t threaten the transwalrus character with death. It doesn’t promote the bullying of the child. It simply points out the obvious absurdity of a child choosing to be something he is not—in this case, it’s a walrus.
But that doesn’t stop these morons from huddling in their virtual safe space to talk about their feelings.
In another clip from the meeting, they also bring up Walsh’s soon-to-be-released book, What Is a Woman?. And I’ll admit, I’m purchasing a copy of this because it’s sure to be gut-splittingly funny. Or hilarious in the way watching a trans activist try to explain gender is hilarious. Like a train wreck, if the train was full of clowns. Something like that.
But the guy on the left, who’s busy disrespecting all men with beards, literally starts crying as he talks about how “triggering” both of the books are for the transgender community.
More from the Amazon therapy session for trauma from Matt Walsh\u2019s books: They accuse Matt of hate speech and the host literally breaks down in tears. Attendees are warned \u201cbrace yourself\u201d before a clip of Matt reading his book is played. We are living in different realities.pic.twitter.com/naxlcG7RvD— Libs of TikTok (@Libs of TikTok) 1650999865
My God, how do these people function in the world?! I can only imagine the extent to which people like this have been coddled their entire lives. I have shed fewer tears at funerals—and that’s not an exaggeration. But these babies can’t get through a zoom meeting without putting on the waterworks?
They’re upset these books are doing so well on Amazon. They’ll probably be attempting to take action to remove them from the website soon enough. It wouldn’t be the first time. So, before they do, you should probably go purchase some copies. It’ll just make them cry more.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Climate Changers: Episode 1! TRUST THE SCIENCE! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Pixar Puts Same-Sex Kiss Back in 'Buzz Lightyear' Movie - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Tackles Critics of Florida 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- Drag Queen Dances Sexually for Young Girl as Adults Cheer ... ›
- Video Shows Chinese Authorities Beating a Defenseless Puppy ... ›
- Matt Walsh Announces New Documentary: 'What Is a Woman ... ›
- Protester Big Mad Matt Walsh is Speaking at Georgia Tech - Louder ... ›
- Patricia Heaton Wonders Why Tim Allen Isn't In 'Lightyear' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Patricia Heaton Unloads on Sen Warren's Abortion Rhetoric - Louder With Crowder ›
- Haters Come After Pro-Life Actress Patricia Heaton - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Allen Breaks Silence on Failed 'Lightyear' Movie - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anti-Woke Comic Rakes in $1.7M in Pre-Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amazon now delivers your packages to Washington DC police - Louder With Crowder ›
- School board clears room of minors before reading book - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Allen causes another progressive meltdown on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›