Ye exposes what Adidas did to his ApplePay: 'If this can happen to me, this can happen to other Americans'
Ye was a billionaire. Now, he can't access his bank accounts. His crime was saying something that offended the left. They got offended and demanded Ye be canceled. One of the companies that canceled him was Adidas. And now, at least according to Ye, he's lost access to HIS money because Adidas has frozen him out of his ApplePay account.
This is what we call one of them "Pay Attention, America" moments.
Kanye West: "I went from being a multi-billionaire to not being able to use my ApplePay "
"And when I see this, I think, well if this can happen to me, this can happen to other Americans." pic.twitter.com/S3Vlk7IbPP
— Catch Up (@CatchUpNetwork) November 22, 2022
I went from being a multi-billionaire to not being able to use my ApplePay four nights ago. Somehow, Addidas was allowed to go in and freeze my money. And when I see this, I think, well if this can happen to me, this can happen to other Americans. And for what? This can happen to you for saying the wrong idea out loud.
This is no longer about the specific wrong idea Ye said out loud. All I'll say about that is I denounce anti-Semitism in all its forms and I stand with my friends in the Jewish community.
But to Ye's broader point, it's already happening to other citizens. It's not just for saying the wrong thing. It's for thinking the wrong thing, or for otherwise not embracing the left's agenda.
Banks can take money out of your accounts for spreading what they call "misinformation." Your energy company can control the thermostat in YOUR HOME if the government *suggests* keeping things at a normal temperature. And this is all in a country where we still have a Bill of Rights for now. In Canada, they will freeze your bank accounts for peacefully protesting and send police to your house for Facebook posts.
The government can do most of all this, and if they need to work with businesses to work around the Constitution for the rest. It's happening now. Ye is nothing more than the most famous person we've seen it happen to. Let's hope that at least amplifies it.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Iran Soccer RISKS IT ALL at the World Cup | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Yes I'm a Christian. Yes, I Carry a Gun. No, It's not 'Hypocritical'... ›
- Exposed: Huge 'Moderate' Muslim Channel 'Talk Islam's' Extremist Ties Revealed. ›
- Inspired by Kanye (or Ye), Sharon Osbourne wants her $900k donation to BLM refunded ›
- Kanye goes America First, cancels Gap deal over China connection: 'We can bring industry back to America' ›
- JP Morgan Chase cancels Ye from using their bank with no reason given (but you can guess) ›
- 'Men's voices matter': Kanye speaks out on fight to parent his children, being a voice for men's rights ›
- China erupts in massive protest over government lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›